Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Destiny

You don't need a code for this anymore. They've opened it up to everyone until the beta ends on Sunday night.

All you need is your usual online subscription.

Smart marketing ploy.

i was just coming on to post this, quite funny that people were after codes yesterday only had to wait a day. even funnier the tools on gumtree trying to sell codes for a fiver

You don't need a code for this anymore. They've opened it up to everyone until the beta ends on Sunday night.

Smart marketing ploy.

Be interesting to find out if the freeloaders get the 'gift' were supposed to be getting for playing on Saturday, be a bit miffed if they do tbh

I just get the feeling they're using this beta to potentially cash in as much as they can pre-release.

With an outlay of $500 million, who can blame them?

It's almost as if they put deliberate faults into the alpha to make the beta appear even better and as a result of opening it up to the masses, they're banking on the fact that perhaps people expections will further increase closer to release.

I have avoided it pretty much entirely. I saw enough in the alpha to know I like it.

Your not really missing much tbh, the beta is practically exactly the same as the alpha, just with an extra multiplayer map and a couple of missions in the area you've already explored.

Smart marketing ploy.

Thanks for letting me know.

Played the Destiny Beta yesterday and it blew me away. Never would I of thought I'd play a game that combines an RPG-Style and an FPS.

I for one cant wait to get the full game.

"Developer Bungie has had to move to reassure fans that there’ll be plenty of content in the impending first-person shooter, after it emerged that there’ll only be one location per planet.

This means that Old Russia – the rustic location central to the beta – is the only region on Earth that you’ll be able to visit. And the same will be true of Mars, Venus, and the Moon. So, what of the rest of the solar system? “We've revealed everything that you'll explore in the first version of the game,” said community manager David ‘DeeJ’ Dague. That means that, potentially, you’ve already seen a good quarter of the release."

Ouch.

I'm passing, initially, there's too many titles coming out around about the same time that I'd prefer.

Cannot believe the $500 million they have spent on the game.

The game is essentially borderlands, but with more loading screens, and a spaceship which you cannot actually fly.

There doesn't seem to be many missions (especially compared to games like borderlands/skyrim etc) an the PVP multiplayer was pretty boring and ordinary.

If this game was not 'bungie' there would be no hype.

Dare I say, that as a Battlefield fan, it appears that Sledgehammer are actually looking to seriously improve the call of duty franchise, seriously impressed by the trailers so far.

Archived