Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Destiny

To be fair I don't disagree with what he's said there as such, the game isn't maximising the PS4 graphically and the maps do get samey. But for a demo, it's got a pretty incredible amount of playable features. And it looks lovely even if it's not maxing the hardware. It'll be well worth a purchase IMO.

you know its a demo/beta right?  most of the stuff just isnt in there yet, harsh to judge a small portion of the game

Indeed, maybe I am being a tad harsh. Although one has to wonder what else they can drastically change between now and release. I wouldn't imagine too much, just adding more to what's already there.

Why let that get in the way of his expert opinion. Cross gen games are holding the PS4 back.

Even though he's recently said Black Flag's the best game on the system.......

It is.

You can't tarnish all cross gen titles with the same brush. Take Watchdogs for example - new IP, cross gen, PS4 version suffered, in fact all versions in some way shape or form did.

Thief - I won't bother starting on this.

AC, long standing series, took the best out of AC3 and the improvements in AC4 on ps4 are glaringly obvious. But then I'd expect that, Ubisoft have spent the time improving their product with each release, with the exception of parts of AC3.

Destiny, new IP, has a lot riding on it. 500 million put in? Will it go the way of Watchdogs or will it definitely offer a better experience on next gen machines such as the long standing AC series. Time will tell.

To be fair I don't disagree with what he's said there as such, the game isn't maximising the PS4 graphically and the maps do get samey. But for a demo, it's got a pretty incredible amount of playable features. And it looks lovely even if it's not maxing the hardware. It'll be well worth a purchase IMO.

Thumbs up from me! I agree about the gameplay, it can't be faulted and the upgrade options for both character and weapons is huge.

Archived