Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Favourite MJ song?

Can we expand this to simply favourite song by any kiddie-fancier?

I'm sure Saville must have released a song at some point

Would have been better with Garry Glitter.

God you're all so young.... 

Anyone remember 'lil Micheal Michael Jackson - Who's Loving You, Ain't No Sunshine, I'll Be There, My Girl, You've got a friend etc. I know some of his early stuff featured other artists or their songs but this was his best era (in my opinion), which probably shows my age...

Eeeee-Heeeeeeeeee No paedo.

Can't think which is my favourite song of his right now. He's done some corkers that's for sure. Plus, he was the first man to moon-walk.

He actually stole the moonwalk off somebody else! cant remember who it was off the top of my head though

He actually stole the moonwalk off somebody else! cant remember who it was off the top of my head though

Was it Bob Fosse?

Don't stop 'til you get enough might be my favourite. I hate Man in the Mirror! Saccharine rubbish.

Jeffrey Daniels from Shalamar

Archived