Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Favourite MJ song?

I can't remember the song , but it's the one where his head goes on fire . The video was really good. . It really pushed the boundaries to the limit. 

I think Pink may have tried too it but it was nowhere  near as funny 

I was on holiday in America the day he died. Was just waiting for a pizza, then bang, on the tv the news flash.

Got to admit I'm not a massive, massive Michael Jackson fan but some of the music he made was very good, and as a name, he is up there with the likes of Elvis, The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Sinatra. Favourite three are Smooth Criminal, Black or White and Human Nature.

I was on holiday in America the day he died. Was just waiting for a pizza, then bang, on the tv the news flash.

Got to admit I'm not a massive, massive Michael Jackson fan but some of the music he made was very good, and as a name, he is up there with the likes of Elvis, The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Sinatra. Favourite three are Smooth Criminal, Black or White and Human Nature.

He's way above all of those names, let alone up there.

God you're all so young.... 

Anyone remember 'lil Micheal Jackson - Who's Loving You, Ain't No Sunshine, I'll Be There, My Girl, You've got a friend etc. I know some of his early stuff featured other artists or their songs but this was his best era (in my opinion), which probably shows my age...

God you're all so young.... 

Anyone remember 'lil Micheal Jackson - Who's Loving You, Ain't No Sunshine, I'll Be There, My Girl, You've got a friend etc. I know some of his early stuff featured other artists or their songs but this was his best era (in my opinion), which probably shows my age...

off the wall was his best, all downhill after that.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:

Archived