Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Silence Of The Pearson

Anybody find it perculiar that Pearson hasn't said a word to the press since the end of the season? I know pre-season only started yesterday but in previous seasons here he's been quoted about his thoughts on the coming season etc. I still have a feeling that all's not well, I know he's not overly enthuisiastic to talk to certain parts of the media but it's hardly reassuring to the fans with this silence.

Hopefully we'll see him on SSN smoking a fat cuban cigar when the Beckford to Bolton deal is announced.

Well he probably has nothing to say as we cant sign anyone until at least a couple of the 7 have moved on.. He is though giving an interview on Friday according to the FF last night on radio leicester. Its not to Stringer though I think its Jason Bourne.... unless of course he turns into a highly trained killer and vainshes.

I am not being critical but NP interviews are generally dull as dishwater anyway..

From the title, i am now seeing NP standing over the top of the pit in his garage, whispering down to Knocky... "it rubs the lotion on its skin"

ha ha,with a coat on made from Chris Woods skin and his tackle tucked between his legs

Hopefully we'll see him on SSN smoking a fat cuban cigar when the Beckford to Bolton deal is announced.

I read that as 'on SSL' and got a truly awful image of NP giving St Ledger a bully ramming while smoking a cuban. Too early in the morning for that...

I read that as 'on SSL' and got a truly awful image of NP giving St Ledger a bully ramming while smoking a cuban. Too early in the morning for that...

Hahahahaaaa now that is a bit silence of the lambs-esque

Anybody find it perculiar that Pearson hasn't said a word to the press since the end of the season?

My impression was that he never says a meaningful word to the media, even when he is being interviewed!

I think he sees it as a game or a challenge to reveal as little as possible - you watch him smirk as he straight-bats some question or emits another empty cliche....on the whole, I think this is a very good thing, and even entertaining in a bizarre way.

Maybe he has a running wager with Craig Shakespeare: he has to buy him a pint for every bit of LCFC information that he reveals? If so, Shakey must be getting very thirsty!

Bourne said last night on forum that a) they haven't approached him to talk yet and b) there is a session on friday.

Bourne will be seeing a lot of Nigel as he wont talk to Stringer... again.

Anybody find it perculiar that Pearson hasn't said a word to the press since the end of the season? I know pre-season only started yesterday but in previous seasons here he's been quoted about his thoughts on the coming season etc. I still have a feeling that all's not well, I know he's not overly enthuisiastic to talk to certain parts of the media but it's hardly reassuring to the fans with this silence.

See my thread, 'Such silence from the KP' !

Now, Brizzle Fox is reporting (in the 'Dave Richards - new chairman?' thread), a news article in the Independent today from their Sports Writer, Sam Wallace; saying that Colin Wa**er could be joining as City Manager at the end of July (and Dave Richards is now employed in a 'consultancy role').

Guest MattP

'Silence of the fans' would be nice when you see the lcfc forum over the summer. :D

I don't think he has said anything as there is nothing to report, doesn't appear we can do anything until certain players move on and that's that.

See my thread, 'Such silence from the KP' !

Now, Brizzle Fox is reporting (in the 'Dave Richards - new chairman?' thread), a news article in the Independent today from their Sports Writer, Sam Wallace; saying that Colin Wa**er could be joining as City Manager at the end of July (and Dave Richards is now employed in a 'consultancy role').

How nice of you to ignore the other bit Brizzle Fox mentioned in said post - namely, that Mr. Sports Writer Sam Wallace is close friends with Mr. Warnock and looking to do him a favour.

Also, it was just a small note in the paper, nothing really important - just a "filler" as Brizzle Fox described it.

But nothing beats taking a statement out of context so that it fits your point of view, eh?

'Silence of the fans' would be nice when you see the lcfc forum over the summer. :D

I don't think he has said anything as there is nothing to report, doesn't appear we can do anything until certain players move on and that's that.

Being a bit generous  calling some of the numpties on here 'fans'

Archived