Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2014

Keep tempo slow, play a 4-3-3 or something similar, shorter passing, retain possession and favour players with high work rate and composure and you really can't go wrong IMO.

I've become a big fan of a deep-lying forward.

Keep tempo slow, play a 4-3-3 or something similar, shorter passing, retain possession and favour players with high work rate and composure and you really can't go wrong IMO.

I've become a big fan of a deep-lying forward.

I play a higher tempo and it has worked wonders so far for my Leicester team

Does anybody else find it harder to follow the ball than on 13?

I mean I can always see it, but I find it difficult to actually see what direction it's travelling in, if you see what I mean.

Same here

One thing I've noticed is how quickly you fly through the game. I've been on the game twice (albeit fairly long plays) and I'm already past where we are in real life.

Thumped Forest 3-0 last night before Davies was sacked - they're 23rd lol my table is laughable.

Same. Watford got relegated, finishing bottom, in my first season. Had to transfer all their main players - Forestieri, Deeney, Battochio, Cassetti, Ekstrand etc etc

Can't work out what's different though. Probably something subtle like the shadow.

Noticed this. But I think it's to do with the fact the ball doesn't get that bigger when it gets kicked in the air? It used to expand once in the air but not sure it does that any more.

yeah he is, Farman is their number one. The number two is a youth keeper I think?

37 year old David Preece is the number 2. He might play this weekend as Farman is a doubt.

He's on the game as I've just searched him, but for some reason is no longer signed up to Lincoln.

Why do you ask anyway?

Noticed this. But I think it's to do with the fact the ball doesn't get that bigger when it gets kicked in the air? It used to expand once in the air but not sure it does that any more.

Ah you're right there, hadn't spotted that. Really poor of them to remove that.

37 year old David Preece is the number 2. He might play this weekend as Farman is a doubt.

He's on the game as I've just searched him, but for some reason is no longer signed up to Lincoln.

Why do you ask anyway?

Know one of the keepers, so was just wondering.

Bullshit, had to let Morgan go to Southampton because his contract was expiring in 6 months. He wanted 30k per week to renew with me. Accepted the £500k offer from them and he's halved his wage from £14k down to £7.5k. Ridiculous.

Finished 5th, lost on aggregate to Charlton in the playoffs.

They then beat Watford in the final.

Lost Morgan, Wasilewski and Danns (finally) on frees, sold Vardy and Taylor-Fletcher for a combined £400k, King to Reading for around £3 million and Knockeart to someone (can't remember who) for just under £6 million.

I made FFP in the first season and the board were happy with the season, if I hadn't had gone on a ridiculous losing streak from December-April I would have pissed the league.

I've signed a Swedish kid up front (23) for £2.3 million and the board and fans are impressed with his signature, no idea who he is though, I've renewed Miqels loan for another season, loaned Sev Coates from Liverpool for the season

Just looking to bring in a winger and possibly a centre mid and I'm set.

Any recommendations welcome :)

Archived