Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2014

Falling straight into the trap of tinkering like I seem to every time. My last two games (home to Huddersfield and Bournemouth) have seen us have a combined 53 shots against us, at home to two bang average sides. Absolutely disgraceful.

I actually beat Huddersfield but I almost laugh when I get that badly outplayed, it's luck and nothing more.

Already had mine crash once on me lol.

If you can get Shane Duffy in on loan, he's brilliant. Scored 10 goals for me and was my 3rd top goal-scorer!

Finished 7th with Leicester and the board think I've done fantastic because I've over-achieved! But what I don't get is that Leicester are cash-strapped, yet the board are disappointed with the lack of a high-profile signing!

Also, how can I beat QPR 4-1 away from home, beat Burnley (who finished top?!) 7-4 away from home but then lose to Yeovil and Sheff Weds at home. Bizarre.

Oh and Barnsley finished in the play-offs!

I do love the game, still.

Just absolutely destroyed Watford all game and drew 0-0, this is depressing.

Am I the only one who's been given £2.5mil to spend during the season?

Also, I noticed something stupid - you know how you get ex club legends comment on things regarding the club, well, why does Martyn Waghorn keep doing this?

I'm on season 4 with Leicester now. I finished season 3 in 6th place in the Premiership so made Europa League. I've made 9 signings. So far I've played 5 league games, lost 5 league games. Quite simply ..... I've fell off!

One thing I've noticed is how quickly you fly through the game. I've been on the game twice (albeit fairly long plays) and I'm already past where we are in real life.

Thumped Forest 3-0 last night before Davies was sacked - they're 23rd lol my table is laughable.

quicker play sounds ideal, is that classic mode or full fat mode?

Full game.

Like I say they've been fairly long plays (although nothing out of the ordinary for me) but the games seem to come by really quickly.

It's taking some getting used to and there's plenty for them to fix but I really like it so far.

playing fm13 still, started the pentagon challnge.... but with the new game out I cant help wanting to do the challenge on 14. so , is it worth grabbing now? and does anyone know a cheap download site. not spending more than £25.

I really want to build a passing style team from the conference and take them to the heights of the Prem. I did it with Dover on the last game, but my efforts on this are just failing hilariously!

Archived