Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Support the Matty James Sponsorship Raffle

You can if you advertise it as that's what would happen to the money if the target isn't reached and unless people specifically request a refund (allowing people like yourself to do so).

Yes provided you do it before people have committed money to the draw. This is not the case so you can't.

Guest ttfn

This should be made a sticky thread by the way

If you get any more excited about this it's going to be a sticky thread anyway.

Can anyone answer this or what?

Of course James will be aware of his sponsor, companies sponsor the players each season. If you look in the programme and on player profiles on the os it shows who their sponsor is... that's the main reason I'm doing it and to help raise the funds I wanted to run a raffle to give away the other benefits to our members.

Why Matty James? I picked him as the 3 good choices left were James, Drinkwater and Wood and he seemed the most popular on here!

Of course James will be aware of his sponsor, companies sponsor the players each season. If you look in the programme and on player profiles on the os it shows who their sponsor is... that's the main reason I'm doing it and to help raise the funds I wanted to run a raffle to give away the other benefits to our members.Why Matty James? I picked him as the 3 good choices left were James, Drinkwater and Wood and he seemed the most popular on here!

That's cleared a lot up thanks

Unless there's a massive increase in participants very quickly I think Mark will be refunding people. I'm a little surprised by the lack of involvement by some of the most prolific posters and long time members who've had great service from this forum.

But hey it's free country.

Unless there's a massive increase in participants very quickly I think Mark will be refunding people. I'm a little surprised by the lack of involvement by some of the most prolific posters and long time members who've had great service from this forum.

But hey it's free country.

Maybe its best to leave until the end of the month. At least it gives people a chance to be paid.

Archived