Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Support the Matty James Sponsorship Raffle

To mark the 10 year anniversary of Foxestalk next year and to fulfil a long time ambition to sponsor an LCFC player I'm pleased to launch an important raffle.

LCFC will provide 4 good prizes and there could be more to come as Foxestalk aims to raise the amount needed £2000.

Prize 1 - Hospitality for four people at a LCFC League match

Prize 2 - Four spaces at the Annual LCFC end of Season Awards

Prize 3 - Signed players shirt

Prize 4 - Presentation event with player

I'm sure lots of you will want to be part of this exciting venture and will support Foxestalk’s aim.

Every £5 ticket purchased will be entered into a draw (no limit).

Tell us what you think!

To purchase tickets just click on the Donate link at the top of the page and follow the directions.

http://www.foxestalk.../forums/donate/

Thanks!   :)

Good idea, be more than happy to promote this on my ukdailydeals twitter feed , fb page and website. I also have around 10 brand new lcfc pin badges from when we were in the barclays premier that i can donate if they be of any help, pm me when you get it sorted :)

Good idea, be more than happy to promote this on my ukdailydeals twitter feed , fb page and website. I also have around 10 brand new lcfc pin badges from when we were in the barclays premier that i can donate if they be of any help, pm me when you get it sorted :)

I believe it will only be open to Foxestalk members so be careful where you post it.

I believe it will only be open to Foxestalk members so be careful where you post it.

400 £5 tickets won't be incredibly easy to shift. I think it'd probably be a good idea to get as much publicity as possible personally - especially as it might bring more traffic here too.

400 £5 tickets won't be incredibly easy to shift. I think it'd probably be a good idea to get as much publicity as possible personally - especially as it might bring more traffic here too.

I agree but it needs to be made clear that it's for members only, nothing to stop anyone joining I guess as long as people accept that a newbie with no posts could win one or all of the prizes.

Archived