Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Derby post match thread 0-1

The opposition have yet to score against us in a league game. Get in.

Setting a new club record under Pearson. Get in again.

Now all we need is our strikers to be more consistent in scoring goals themselves and we're set for the season.

Didnt boros goal count? :)

Err the back 3 as in Schmeichel, Morgan and Moore. The back 3 that was in a flat out panic for much of the second half of last season when ever the ball came into our box, they couldn't keep a clean sheet to save their lives.

Obviously no Keane this time and Moore was excellent today, but I regard Schmeichel and Morgan as the senior pros and they failed badly last season and need to improve, maybe they have.

So essentially a completely different 'back 3' playing a completely different system for the first time ever.

Did that really deserve a ban?

No. Harsh use of the ban button there. Whoever did it was probably a head prefect at school and I'm just glad that whoever it was is not a policeman. Having a taser in their pocket would go reet to their head and they'd probably end up tasering an OAP to death or something!

Moderator - Take a good look in the mirror, and ask yourself if this is what you really wanted to end up like. Unban him, I order you.

The opposition have yet to score against us in a league game. Get in.

Setting a new club record under Pearson. Get in again.

Now all we need is our strikers to be more consistent in scoring goals themselves and we're set for the season.

Didn't jukebox score against us in the first game?

No. Harsh use of the ban button there. Whoever did it was probably a head prefect at school and I'm just glad that whoever it was is not a policeman. Having a taser in their pocket would go reet to their head and they'd probably end up tasering an OAP to death or something!

Moderator - Take a good look in the mirror, and ask yourself if this is what you really wanted to end up like. Unban him, I order you.

Like this?

ANSWER HIM YOU COWARDS!!!!

I can't help but feel we got away with it a bit but that's the sign of a good team - two away wins already is terrific.

The centre halves were fantastic, but other than that I thought we were largely awful. Hopeless going forward.

We'll need to improve to maintain it in my opinion, but you cannot knock 7 points from the first 9 possible.

When you add it to the numerous other insults he's thrown at people, I'd say one was overdue

Prime example of the double standards on here.

Not to mention all the spineless little snitches running to teacher 'BAN HIM BAN HIM' for fvcks sake. 

Do you cover your ears at the game as well in case you hear any rude words?

He's obviously been banned due to the power wielding paid club stooges being instructed to act against the anti-pearson posters.

One day I expect the same will happy to me. Weed out the voices of dissent so we can all pretend it's OK. 

Either that or there's some right little bitches on here that can't handle being called a 'Plank'.

How did you ever manage to get through school??

Not to mention all the spineless little snitches running to teacher 'BAN HIM BAN HIM' for fvcks sake.

He's obviously been banned due to the power wielding paid club stooges being instructed to act against the anti-pearson posters.

One day I expect the same will happy to me. Weed out the voices of dissent so we can all pretend it's OK.

Either that or there's some right little bitches on here that can't handle being called a 'Plank'.

I don't think anyone is "pretending" that 7 out of 9 is okay, I think we all agree it is, whilst discussing possible improvements. you ronald mcdonald.

I think some people might be being a bit harsh on us.

Firstly, great day out, really enjoyed the pub before the game, the atmosphere and of course the result. Absolutely classic moment at the Navigation when Bernie came in and the whole crowd just parted, and when he got to the bar everyone just shouted 'aaaaggghhhhhhh' in unison. The bar girl had never seen anything like it! lol

Anyway, I thought it was a satisfactory performance from us. We defended very well, Morgan and Moore were solid as rocks and all 3 midfielders were committed and got vital tackles and interceptions in throughout the game. In the first half we could/should have had 2 before the goal whereas Derby were limited to one half-chance. We definitely edged it.

In the second Derby dominated possession but again, they only had a couple of half chances. We looked like we were dealing with them until Pearson inexplicably brought Knockaert and Dyer on, and took Wood and James off, who were both playing important roles at the time. After that we couldn't keep the ball at all and it was just wave after wave of pressure.

But we stood firm and overall it was a good away performance. The Football League Show tried to suggest Derby deserved to win but that's uter bollocks.

I think some people might be being a bit harsh on us.

Firstly, great day out, really enjoyed the pub before the game, the atmosphere and of course the result. Absolutely classic moment at the Navigation when Bernie came in and the whole crowd just parted, and when he got to the bar everyone just shouted 'aaaaggghhhhhhh' in unison. The bar girl had never seen anything like it! lol

Anyway, I thought it was a satisfactory performance from us. We defended very well, Morgan and Moore were solid as rocks and all 3 midfielders were committed and got vital tackles and interceptions in throughout the game. In the first half we could/should have had 2 before the goal whereas Derby were limited to one half-chance. We definitely edged it.

In the second Derby dominated possession but again, they only had a couple of half chances. We looked like we were dealing with them until Pearson inexplicably brought Knockaert and Dyer on, and took Wood and James off, who were both playing important roles at the time. After that we couldn't keep the ball at all and it was just wave after wave of pressure.

But we stood firm and overall it was a good away performance. The Football League Show tried to suggest Derby deserved to win but that's uter bollocks.

lol

I thought forget this, I didnt want to go anywhere near him and his dirty hat.

Someone sprayed him with Perfume during the game aswell  lol

You see, as long as you're still implying that people on here are getting paid by the club, I just can't take you seriously.

I think it's save to say that many of us "paid club stooges" share that feeling, by the way.

Dishing out insults left and right just for the sake of it is not a "voice of dissent" at all, it adds nothing to a discussion and it makes the one using the insults actually look like a... plank.

Archived