Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Derby post match thread 0-1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23644885 (This a.m.)

• Leicester have never won the first two away fixtures of a Football League season.

• Making club history would be fitting for manager Pearson, in the week of his 50th birthday (next Wednesday).

Happy Birthday Nigel!

Pearson has now made club history, do people still think he is clueless. Get more positive at home and we could be well up there this season.

Pearson has now made club history, do people still think he is clueless. Get more positive at home and we could be well up there this season.

Thought we would all summer. Wholesale changes don't work as we have proved.

The kids have more experience and they all know how eachother play.

One or two additions is all we needed.

Come jan we can praps get a couple more if needed and won't break FFP regs.

Didn't really listen to alot of the match just caught bits, but didn't sound the greatest but who cares? Play great doesn't win you matches, goals do, ok it was an OG but we had to create the luck around their goal to cause an OG and OG's or not they all count.

Vardy sounded ok, but still hitting the ball straight at the keeper (If what I heard can be believed), We do need a goalscorer though.

Anyway a wins a win and i'd rather us win than play well, Well done lads.

What was said? I wasn't near a radio.

Nige said Konchesky is likely to go, snapped at Stringer twice, first time after he asked to clarify on the Konhcesky situation after he had already explained it and second time when Stringer commented on his 50th birthday haha.

Lovely little result to come home to, I really like the look of Derby's side this season and that is a rock solid three points away from home for any team in the league. Great start to the season all things considered, goals will come as the team relaxes.

Just spoke to a mate that's a Derby fan, said we basically set up for the away day, packed the pitch with physical players and marked their midfield out of the game, Will Hughes in particular completely out of it. Sounds good to me.

Just spoke to a mate that's a Derby fan, said we basically set up for the away day, packed the pitch with physical players and marked their midfield out of the game, Will Hughes in particular completely out of it. Sounds good to me.

Same here, our away form was poor last season, Pearson has got it spot on. Two tough away trips and two wins...

Didn't really listen to alot of the match just caught bits, but didn't sound the greatest but who cares? Play great doesn't win you matches, goals do, ok it was an OG but we had to create the luck around their goal to cause an OG and OG's or not they all count.

Vardy sounded ok, but still hitting the ball straight at the keeper (If what I heard can be believed), We do need a goalscorer though.

Anyway a wins a win and i'd rather us win than play well, Well done lads.

2 (sounded) + 2 (if what I heard can be believed) = 5 (we need a goalscorer)

Never, ever won the first 2 away league games in a season in our HISTORY. Great start.

Sort the performances and utilize some creativity and this is a great platform to build on.

just read this on the sky report , i thought it must be a mistake .

is it really true ?

2 (sounded) + 2 (if what I heard can be believed) = 5 (we need a goalscorer)

Well nobody on our team has scored for 2 games and we've barely had a shot on target either. Nobody's crying about it yet but it does look like someone needs to pick up some form and become our "goalscorer". I don't think we need to buy one but our strikers need to step up. 

Between Nugent, Wood and Vardy they've scored 6 goals (2 penalties, one in the cup) since February, in 19 games. If we had one striker who's scored 6 goals in 19 games I'd be concerned they were a bit out of form, let alone that being the combined total of all three. 

Archived