Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Derby post match thread 0-1

You see, as long as you're still implying that people on here are getting paid by the club, I just can't take you seriously.

I think it's save to say that many of us "paid club stooges" share that feeling, by the way.

Dishing out insults left and right just for the sake of it is not a "voice of dissent" at all, it adds nothing to a discussion and it makes the one using the insults actually look like a... plank.

He is right about the double standards on here though.

Being banned for calling someone a plank, in comparison to some of the insults thrown in this forum is actually laughable.

Maybe this forum should only be for people with the same opinion.

Someone having a different opinion does not make them wrong or right, it is their own opinion, and they should not be called a cvnt, as as happened on here before, just because they have a different opinion to others.

Being banned for calling someone a plank, in comparison to some of the insults thrown in this forum is actually laughable.

Someone having a different opinion does not make them wrong or right, it is their own opinion, and they should not be called a cvnt, as as happened on here before, just because they have a different opinion to others.

I can't see how calling somebody else a "plank" counts as having a different opinion.

Oh, and don't get so wound up over your perception that this forum is one-sided. There's plenty of constructive criticism by people who know how to articulate it.

What if they're clearly just being a cvnt?

m3ryt.jpg

lol

Prime example of the double standards on here.

Not to mention all the spineless little snitches running to teacher 'BAN HIM BAN HIM' for fvcks sake.

Do you cover your ears at the game as well in case you hear any rude words?

He's obviously been banned due to the power wielding paid club stooges being instructed to act against the anti-pearson posters.

One day I expect the same will happy to me. Weed out the voices of dissent so we can all pretend it's OK.

Either that or there's some right little bitches on here that can't handle being called a 'Plank'.

How did you ever manage to get through school??

Being a Gary Numan fan I've been called all the names under the sun over the years and do I care? Not a bit.

But the fact is no-one comes on this forum to be abused and anyone that comes on here just to abuse others is asking for a ban.

No-one snitches, the mods can see for themselves what people post.

And as I said, add it to the numerous others that he's been throwing around whenever someone replies to him and what do you think is going to happen?

And how you think I've got double standards I don't know, I don't abuse people on here until I've been repeatedly abused by the same person and have had enough.

Any decent internet forum has moderators, they're there to enforce the rules and moderate people's behaviour. If someone can't be governed by what most people would consider a decent standard of behaviour towards others, they'll eventually be governed by the mods. That's just reality, like it or not.

And for those who haven't read the rules, (let's face it, who has?) here it is.

Baiting and accusing fellow members

FoxesTalk actively encourage debate and differing opinions. Baiting and bad mouthing of forum members will not be tolerated and offending content maybe removed.

Here's how it started:

Mike Oxlong, on 17 Aug 2013 - 5:17 PM, said:

BNET will be slitting his wrists.

BNET replied:

About as ludicrous as saying Pearson is one of our worst ever managers.         

Babylon has lost it and his rather childish name calling on Bentleys doesn't help "Old Fella... hmm well if I'm old then I fear most on here are close to death."

Totally agree, and the idea that he is the only person winding others up is a joke.

I'm not a fan of Pearson but I come on this board to read different opinions about him, his tactics and how the game has been played.

Perhaps it is because I'm anti Pearson and his tactics that I see Babylon as having a bias towards the pro Pearson posters.

Yes babs I know you question Pearson as well but you only ever seem to pull up those who don't like him.

Are posters on here such delicate little flowers that they need to be protected from the views of bnet?

Totally agree, and the idea that he is the only person winding others up is a joke.

I'm not a fan of Pearson but I come on this board to read different opinions about him, his tactics and how the game has been played.

Perhaps it is because I'm anti Pearson and his tactics that I see Babylon as having a bias towards the pro Pearson posters.

Yes babs I know you question Pearson as well but you only ever seem to pull up those who don't like him.

Are posters on here such delicate little flowers that they need to be protected from the views of bnet?

At the moment (or rather, up until his ban), he is/was acting like one and probably the only poster on here who is/was continuing with his childish, curse words-ridden stance against anything remotely resembling a constructive post about Pearson, his management style or his tactics.

All the others have wised up in recent weeks.

And if one doesn't like Pearson and has nothing else to contribute to this forum, I suggest he/she tells the gaffer about that particular "opinion" directly.

Personally, I find it repetitious and boring and it adds nothing to a fruitful discussion.

If you want to throw around insults and cheap jokes and are in dire need of the applause for it, the Roof is a much better place (for frustrated middle-aged and grumpy old men).

What BNET needs is to be protected from the internet. :ph34r:

I love how it is the anti Pearsonites who have wised up, the assumption, on your part, being that those of you who admire him don't need to.

What patronising tosh.

'Personally, I find it repetitious and boring and it adds nothing to a fruitful discussion.'

I find the pov that we have sacked too many managers over the last 10 years to be repititious and boring, the same applies to the idea that we are a young team and it is therefore guaranted that they will improve.

As for wising up, well let's see what happens should we go on another bad run.

That aside, can you not just ignore bnet's posts, as I do yours (in the main), should you find them boring and repetitive, differing opinions is what keeps places like this interesting.

I love how it is the anti Pearsonites who have wised up, the assumption, on your part, being that those of you who admire him don't need to.

What patronising tosh.

'Personally, I find it repetitious and boring and it adds nothing to a fruitful discussion.'

I find the pov that we have sacked too many managers over the last 10 years to be repititious and boring, the same applies to the idea that we are a young team and it is therefore guaranted that they will improve.

As for wising up, well let's see what happens should we go on another bad run.

That aside, can you not just ignore bnet's posts, as I do yours (in the main), should you find them boring and repetitive, differing opinions is what keeps places like this interesting.

The "wise up" part referred to the fact that more and more Pearson-haters on here have gotten hold of their vocabulary and begun to refrain from calling him names, somewhat realizing that he's not the antichrist after all.

Again, I don't see anything worthwile in posting insults on a forum like this and I don't see anything particularly "interesting" in doing so. There's a platform for everybody and like I've already stated, some will find their personal piece of heaven on the Roof, where they're more suited with their erm... "opinion".

And as for the bad run (which will inevitably come at one stage this season), I can see some posters already sharpening their knives, waiting for the perfect opportunity to unleash their attacks.

After all, it's all they live for (in the virtual world).  :)  

What does that mean, do we need permission to disagree?

No, it means what it says.

You have a problem with the manager, you tell him straight into his face.

That'd be the manly thing to do, instead of playing the pussy card on an internet forum.

A very one sided piece there in my opinion.

Personally I will be glad to see the back of NFP, unfortunately that would mean a lack of success.

Like all other Leicester fans I want to see my team improve that is why I question the mnager and certain players and want to see some of them replaced, it is nothing personal, I don't hate them.

I'd imagine the wising up has happened because we are getting results at the moment, I'm sure that will change should we start to lose a few, should you Pearson lovers/bummers (I prefer admirers but you're happy to 'haters') then post less can I accuse you of wising up?

It's all about opinions, we all think ours is the correct one, banning someone because theirs differs is not a good thing.

No, it means what it says.

You have a problem with the manager, you tell him straight into his face.

That'd be the manly thing to do, instead of playing the pussy card on an internet forum.

What a ridiculous statement, I'd sooner people used forums like this to question managers and players than to start abusing them at a game or when they are out and about the city.

Pretty sure you have moaned about negative fans in the past and yet here you are claiming that those who keep it on a forum are pussies.

ffs get a grip.

A very one sided piece there in my opinion.

Personally I will be glad to see the back of NFP, unfortunately that would mean a lack of success.

Like all other Leicester fans I want to see my team improve that is why I question the mnager and certain players and want to see some of them replaced, it is nothing personal, I don't hate them.

I'd imagine the wising up has happened because we are getting results at the moment, I'm sure that will change should we start to lose a few, should you Pearson lovers/bummers (I prefer admirers but you're happy to 'haters') then post less can I accuse you of wising up?

It's all about opinions, we all think ours is the correct one, banning someone because theirs differs is not a good thing.

That's a very kind way of putting it - he was banned for swearing at people, cursing at Pearson and being very one-sided in general.

I do hope he's a bit more diverse in real life.

There's a difference.

Besides, I don't consider myself a Pearson lover/admirer/bummer/whatever label you want to use - I'm simply allergic to moronic online behaviour (as are many others on here).

What a ridiculous statement, I'd sooner people used forums like this to question managers and players than to start abusing them at a game or when they are out and about the city.

Pretty sure you have moaned about negative fans in the past and yet here you are claiming that those who keep it on a forum are pussies.

ffs get a grip.

Isn't that coward?

I sometimes moan about negative fans, but I rarely seem it fit to call them names. Because, after all, the majority of "negative" fans that I've encountered on here over the years know how to articulate and form constructive criticism.

So you've now called him a moron?

That's a very kind way of putting it - he was banned for swearing at people, cursing at Pearson and being very one-sided in general.

I do hope he's a bit more diverse in real life.

There's a difference.

Besides, I don't consider myself a Pearson lover/admirer/bummer/whatever label you want to use - I'm simply allergic to moronic online behaviour (as are many others on here).

Yet you've now called him a moron.

I see you as one of the more extreme Pearson admirers, you're entitled to your opinion as bnet should be his.

This is a football forum not the womens institute or China.

You're allergic to anyone that upsets your fluffy little world, hope the real world doesn't knock you about too much.

Isn't that coward?

I sometimes moan about negative fans, but I rarely seem it fit to call them names. Because, after all, the majority of "negative" fans that I've encountered on here over the years know how to articulate and form constructive criticism.

Is it **** coward, this is a football chat page where you come to let off a bit of steam and post your opinions, it's a bit like the pub, you get loud and a bitt sweary about politics/religeon/football/the old twat down the road. You  then go home rather than actually abusing, in person, said politician/people of said religion or the old twat down the road.

So you've now called him a moron?

Yet you've now called him a moron.

I see you as one of the more extreme Pearson admirers, you're entitled to your opinion as bnet should be his.

This is a football forum not the womens institute or China.

You're allergic to anyone that upsets your fluffy little world, hope the real world doesn't knock you about too much.

Did you actually read my post? I said I'm "allergic to moronic behaviour". I can't recall ever having called BNET a moron.

But thanks for putting words into my mouth.

And also thanks for creating a totally new "Pearson Admirer" persona for me, even though I've criticized the manager numerous times in the past and rightly so - and will continue whenever applicable.

Is it **** coward, this is a football chat page where you come to let off a bit of steam and post your opinions, it's a bit like the pub, you get loud and a bitt sweary about politics/religeon/football/the old twat down the road. You  then go home rather than actually abusing, in person, said politician/people of said religion or the old twat down the road.

So that makes you a coward then?

And abusing is fine as long as it's in a pub?  :facepalm:

Archived