Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Meltonfossefox

Red Indian

Me and my mate could never find him but loved the night games at filbert st, start off at brickys then rushes, then turnstile then I'd need a piss straight away when I heard your mate. He'd wait until it was quiet too lol, I remember against WBA once they had pen 1 and the away fans faces when he did it were hilarious

Me and my mate could never find him but loved the night games at filbert st, start off at brickys then rushes, then turnstile then I'd need a piss straight away when I heard your mate. He'd wait until it was quiet too lol, I remember against WBA once they had pen 1 and the away fans faces when he did it were hilarious

There was another bloke at filbert st,who also waited until it went quiet and would shout come on you blue boys as loud as he could...great memories.

My first post on this forum for years, so apologies for making a whinge.... Living in Arizona I'm perhaps a little more aware than the average Leicester fan that using terms such as 'Red Indian' and the other 'puns' in this thread are about as politically correct as using terms such as p*ki and n*gger - pretty much unacceptable under any circumstances. Perhaps we can leave it there? Thanks.

My first post on this forum for years, so apologies for making a whinge.... Living in Arizona I'm perhaps a little more aware than the average Leicester fan that using terms such as 'Red Indian' and the other 'puns' in this thread are about as politically correct as using terms such as p*ki and n*gger - pretty much unacceptable under any circumstances. Perhaps we can leave it there? Thanks.

Seriously?

Or are you on the wind up?

I'm not sure if you're serious there but Red Indian isn't used in the same racist way as those other two words you refer too were and still are by some.

Or Pole, Paddy, Jock, Taffy etc would all be in the same camp.

But would Native American be a better way to refer to men with feathers in their heads for you?

Ok chief

Archived