Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stockyfox

The last time we scored FIVE goals away in any competition was

I reckon in September 1993 when we won 6-1 at Rochdale in the first of a two-legged tie, again in the League Cup (but which was then called 'The Coca-Cola Cup). Incidentally, if I remember rightly, there were six different goalscorers!

Anybody know anything different?

Home vs Sunderland under O'Neill, Heskey & Collymoore got the lot, Heskey was sold a few days later

Glad you ****ed up before me. I was about to say we scored 6 twice at home last season.

Then i read the AWAY part!!!

Glad you ****ed up before me. I was about to say we scored 6 twice at home last season.

Then i read the AWAY part!!!

At least yours would have been down to misreading...that other one was a f*** up of massive proportions. Not even close to being the last time we scored 5 home or away, and even got the scorers wrong!

I think you could be right.

What happened that season anyway, pretty uneventful was it not?

After Rochdale, in the next round, we lost narrowly (5-1) to Man Utd, at Old Trafford BUT at the end of the season, we finished 4th and beat Derby in the play-off final to get promoted! - if that's 'uneventful'?

Carlisle away. League cup in August 2013. Chris wood got a hatrick that night after being 1-0 down. Finished 2-5

Schmeical was sold a few days later

Didn't end up being to bad now, as we are now PL, FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League Champions all in one season with a record of all wins.... Unfortunately we still get the negative idiots on here...

After Rochdale, in the next round, we lost narrowly (5-1) to Man Utd, at Old Trafford BUT at the end of the season, we finished 4th and beat Derby in the play-off final to get promoted! - if that's 'uneventful'?

Was there that night. iirc David Oldfield scrambled the ball across the line for our equaliser. If not him it was Colin Hill but fairly sure it was DO.

Archived