Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Transfer Deadline Day - LCFC Speculation

Excitement on deadline day = lack of planning and panic

Totally agree. Just look at Palace today - all over the place. Andrew Johnson is at their training ground but arrived too late to even discuss a deal - smacks of a lack of planning!

Another disabled

disabled

Another disabled

Mate, will you stop it! People are entitled to their opinions and that expression is pretty horrible and shows you to be a kid. Go play with your mates or have a wank or something!

Lost out to Burnley :whistle: doubt we were properly in for him mind.

We enquired but didnt follow up interest according to Tanner. Does that mean we enquired and they said, 'He's in Burnley' so we didnt bother as he wouldnt get to the ground in time?

Fvck knows. Who cares? Should have known by now that NP doesnt do last minute. Ah well.

BYE

We enquired but didnt follow up interest according to Tanner. Does that mean we enquired and they said, 'He's in Burnley' so we didnt bother as he wouldnt get to the ground in time?

Fvck knows. Who cares? Should have known by now that NP doesnt do last minute. Ah well.

BYE

I was wondering this ..... if you wanted to sign someone surely you either do so remotely or meet them somewhere in the middle ..... if he was in Burnley and we had two hours to go, couldn't someone from LCFC get in the car and meet him halfway????

We actually did have some excitement, more than I expected anyway.

We have kept hold of all our players which is good, although I would've like to have seen some of the hangers on moved out.

We have been linked with a few players and even though none of them signed, it's more action than I expected.

The bottom line is, we're not that bad anyway.  We probably have enough to finish in the top 6 as things stand.

Archived