Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Transfer Deadline Day - LCFC Speculation

pffffffffffhhhhhhh ..... it's so dull though!!!! 

We've got to roll the dice ..... even if it's one out one in, at least do a bit of squad strengthening / change .... otherwise we can expect nothing more than we have right now.

I can sympathise with that view, I agree that it's not very interesting but it's the sensible thing to do in this situation. Steady progress may be boring and slow but it doesn't bring any major risk with it. We'd be in a better position right now had we not had to offload so many overpaid players in order to make space for others.

Yes you can risk it and go for it but you have to realise there are very damaging consequences if you fail as we've already seen.

I can sympathise with that view, I agree that it's not very interesting but it's the sensible thing to do in this situation. Steady progress may be boring and slow but it doesn't bring any major risk with it. We'd be in a better position right now had we not had to offload so many overpaid players in order to make space for others.

Yes you can risk it and go for it but you have to realise there are very damaging consequences if you fail as we've already seen.

I know there's two camps on this front .... and I can see your steady progress viewpoint - I just don't subscribe to it being the best way - I think you have to create a buzz of excitement to create success ..... and let's face it, this is like watching paint dry!!

We'll see in time .... My money is on the dullest outcome possible, us being just good enough to keep going with the stability. I'll have gone mad by then!!!!

Not at all surprised that we've done no real business. Pearson is not a deadline day kind of guy. Far too edgy to do anything as mainstream as signing players on deadline day.

Plus it's the right thing to do. Our current core squad plus a couple of loanees here and there is about right.

Would have loved to see a proper winger coming in but with Pearson abandoning any form of attack this season I never expected it to happen.

Not at all surprised that we've done no real business. Pearson is not a deadline day kind of guy. Far too edgy to do anything as mainstream as signing players on deadline day.

Plus it's the right thing to do. Our current core squad plus a couple of loanees here and there is about right.

Would have loved to see a proper winger coming in but with Pearson abandoning any form of attack this season I never expected it to happen.

:) edgy!!!

Wonder if big Nige has ever been called that before!!

I've got to say ......

Well done Nige ...... there's never even a glimmer of excitement.

You've certainly got rid of the delusions of football being fun.

Yeah sorry ..... on almost every other criteria NP is flippin exciting.

I'm sooooooo BORED supporting us with him in charge it's driving me nuts!!

Excitement on deadline day = lack of planning and panic

Archived