Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Transfer Deadline Day - LCFC Speculation

We will probably lose Nugent out of the three of them and i wouldn't mind that because it is easier to find good strikers at this level.

is it really tho?

Everyone was dry humping Wood when he was on a goal streak for us last season....now hes craptacular. 

Maybe we'll go for Fryatt  :ph34r: tho he's been linked to Forest too

is it really tho?

Everyone was dry humping Wood when he was on a goal streak for us last season....now hes craptacular. 

Maybe we'll go for Fryatt  :ph34r: tho he's been linked to Forest too

I have got a funny feeling we will go for Billy Sharp!

If Nugent goes, I'd expect us to bring in another striker, but if he doesn't then I think we'll be finished in terms of signings for the summer.

If we manage to get £2.5 million for Nugent and get in someone like Sharp/Doyle/Fryatt on the cheap, then it will have been a good bit of business IMO.

If Nugent goes, I'd expect us to bring in another striker, but if he doesn't then I think we'll be finished in terms of signings for the summer.

If we manage to get £2.5 million for Nugent and get in someone like Sharp/Doyle/Fryatt on the cheap, then it will have been a good bit of business IMO.

I wouldn't be suprised to see konchesky move on today, I seriously doubt we would get 2.5 for nuge, 1 mil is more realistic.

I cannot believe the amount of people that would be 'happy' to see our best striker, Dave Nugent, leave. 

He is very creative, and works very hard for the team. Watch him carefully, and you'll find him at full back at times. 

I highly doubt we'd be able to replace him.

We will probably lose Nugent out of the three of them and i wouldn't mind that because it is easier to find good strikers at this level.

Problem is... Thats where pearson is weakest!!

Would love to see Nahki wells come but think he would be regarded to highly by bradford... 

Doyle can come

I cannot believe the amount of people that would be 'happy' to see our best striker, Dave Nugent, leave. 

He is very creative, and works very hard for the team. Watch him carefully, and you'll find him at full back at times. 

I think a young hungry player with potential is what we need... Experience is good... but we are looking for promotion are we not? 

Nugent cannot do it in the prem, he's proved that unfortunately... 

He couldnt do it in this league for 6 months!

Need a player who can do it this level but potential to be able to do it in the prem!

Not asking too much?  :sweating:

Where has all the speculation/rumours come from regarding Nuge?

Not sure, but he has a 2.5m buyout... 

I doubt there are many people that would be "happy" to see him leave, I certainly wouldn't as he's the best striker at the club

The thing is that 2.5 mill (if true) for a player out of contract next summer is very hard to turn down especially when we're trying to trim the wage bill

I've said I would only be happy to see him leave if the fee is good and if we can get in a replacement before the end of the window. To be honest, apart from maybe Konchesky, I'd be happier if no-one went out of the door today.

Why all this love for Nakhi Wells as well? Like he's some mind-blowing player? He's scored a few goals at League 2 level, but there's nothing to suggest that he'd score anything like that in the Championship? How would he be any different than someone like Vardy, for instance?

I wouldn't mind us taking a punt on someone like that, but to suggest he'd automatically be a good replacement for Nugent is mental to be quite honest.

lol just where we want our best striker!

Nugent remains the best striker at the club.

I think he's much better than Chris Wood personally, from what I've seen of the two playing.

Selling Nuge would be purely a money thing.

2.5 mill for a player with one year left on his contract would be good financial business.

Unfortunately, again it would suggest we have become a 'selling club'.

Selling the likes of Mills, Beckford... Fine... They were crap for us.

Selling Nugent is a different matter altogether.

We'd be selling our top scorer of the past two seasons, purely for financial reasons. Isn't anyone at least slightly bothered about this?

Archived