Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Marcin Wasilewski signed

I think it would be a dream for any skilful striker they would have a field day against such a defence.

Red cards, sendings off and plenty of goals conceded if all 3 played as a defensive unit.

Bog standard defenders all three of them, overhyped by plebs on here with no understanding of football.

Only a matter of time before you all turn against one of them!

One of these "bog standard" defenders has played in the Champions League last season and has 60 caps for Poland, whilst another was linked with Manchester United last year. Righto. 

The Pole is decent and his experience must be utilised.

So for me Wes and The Pole on the middle.

Probably no coincidence that Liam played right back. An excellent defender and good going forward.

So for my money and based on the fact we are playing a weaker team, I think we will see us try Liam at right back onSaturday with The Pole and Wes in the middle.

De Laet is fine, but I think this set up is a step up again

The two situations are almost entirely different. A useless comparison really.

One was a potential worldbeater who'd been injured for years and years, having played no football when he joined, with a well-documented series of mental and physical problems.

One is an established, richly experienced professional who fought back successfully from serious injury, who was playing in the Champions League and European Championships LAST SEASON.

No room for sentiment when it comes to Moore unfortunately, who will we be more likely to trust against the attacks of QPR, Watford etc? 

It's not a useless comparison, it highlights how rash and premature people can be because it's the same people with the same reactions before the player has hardly kicked a ball for us. Reputations mean jack shit once they put the blue shirt on.

Playing in the Champions League last season doesn't prove he will be a success here. It's not like he was playing for Barcelona and Spain anyway. It's Anderlecht and Poland. I mean with all due respect, Poland are absolutely wank. You talk as if he's taken the piss all over the world. I think Pantsil had a fair amount of caps for Ghana and they actually did well at the World Cup. Poland didn't even qualify and won't qualify for the next one either.

Why would I trust him more against Watford and QPR? He's never played in England. We've not even seen how good Moore might be against those teams. For all we know at his young age he could go on to be even better than Wes or Wasilewski. He's made great strides in the past few months alone. He's hugely improved from this time last year.

It's got nothing to do with sentiment, there is simply no sense behind dropping a player or moving him to right back when he's barely put a foot wrong just because some other bloke who's just joined has a good reputation. I wouldn't even consider dropping Moore until he goes on a run of bad games.

Now like I said, if Pearson thinks Wasilewski is the biz play 3 centre backs. In fact I'd like to see that, rather than 4-4-2.

One of these "bog standard" defenders has played in the Champions League last season and has 60 caps for Poland, whilst another was linked with Manchester United last year. Righto. 

Alex Ferguson is a pleb with no understanding of football.

That's why cuddly ken had over 26 years of experience at the top level and Ferguson doesn't.

Footballers say they like competition for places.

We have played 8 of 46 league games plus cup games.Last season we came unstuck through lack of squad depth and inexperience.

There is plenty of time for Was.,Hammond & GTF to show their worth.

he looked very very comfortable at this level to me................ we are lucky to have him i think .....

hopefully St Ledger can go to Bolton soon as he isnt in this chaps league

Didn't both SSL and Waster play at the Euros?

Don't seem to remember any other Leic defenders there.

It's all academic anyhow as SSL is going on loan to QPR soon.

Didn't both SSL and Waster play at the Euros?

Don't seem to remember any other Leic defenders there.

It's all academic anyhow as SSL is going on loan to QPR soon.

thank f****............ hope he taxes his car first , the traffic wardens down there are red -hot

thank f****............ hope he taxes his car first , the traffic wardens down there are red -hot

Firstly what's car tax got to do with a football forum?

Secondly you can tax your car online.

Think you've got a touch of the green eyed monster.

Let's keep it about football not players private lives.

Get a life!

Ken puts yet another troll in his place.

.........................kasper

........moore.........wes.........pole

.rdl................................................konch

............king.....................james

........................knocky

.............nuge..................vardy

bench - logan, Drinky, schlupp, hammond,dyer ,gtf , wood

central midfield could be anyone.

As for a defender on the bench - dont really think we need one, because all of the back 5 have played there before.

Now if that isn't one of the best squads in the league - then i don't know what is....

I think it would be a dream for any skilful striker they would have a field day against such a defence.

Red cards, sendings off and plenty of goals conceded if all 3 played as a defensive unit.

Bog standard defenders all three of them, overhyped by plebs on here with no understanding of football.

Only a matter of time before you all turn against one of them!

I like how you come across all superior after you've made a number of incorrect statements about our players. I do wonder if you're being serious at times, but it's hard to imagine someone thinking Morgan is an average Championship player when he was the best defender in the league last season.

So you must be joking, either that or your are incredibly thick in which case I laugh at your backfiring and rather ironic "I'm so knowledgeable" facade. lol

I like how you come across all superior after you've made a number of incorrect statements about our players. I do wonder if you're being serious at times, but it's hard to imagine someone thinking Morgan is an average Championship player when he was the best defender in the league last season.

So you must be joking, either that or your are incredibly thick in which case I laugh at your backfiring and rather ironic "I'm so knowledgeable" facade. lol

I try and chuck in the odd cryptic clue about what's going on at the club, but many on here fail to pick up on it.

There's a storm a brewing, like a Ninja in the dark it will be a clean cull should dark clouds fall upon a bad run.

Just call me Mystic Ken

I try and chuck in the odd cryptic clue about what's going on at the club, but many on here fail to pick up on it.

There's a storm a brewing, like a Ninja in the dark it will be a clean cull should dark clouds fall upon a bad run.

Just call me Mystic Ken

Ok, got ya.

Interrogative, have you lost your cuddliness or are you now both "cuddly ken" and "Mystic Ken" as well?

Ok, got ya.

Interrogative, have you lost your cuddliness or are you now both "cuddly ken" and "Mystic Ken" as well?

Combine the two and you get 'Muddly Ken' - which appears quite accurate these days.

Archived