Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Marcin Wasilewski signed

Moore got unnecessarily dropped after playing well with Morgan at the start of last season. If he begins to struggle yes. Lets just be happy that we have some very able new deputies in wezy and Miquel

This isn't true at all. He got dropped following an absolute horror show at Wolves where he was found out as being not ready and not physically strong enough. He then went to Brentford, got regular games and came back improved. He's improved further this season, looks stronger and better in possession. He's only young and will suffer dips in form but at the moment deserves his place.

I try and chuck in the odd cryptic clue about what's going on at the club, but many on here fail to pick up on it.

There's a storm a brewing, like a Ninja in the dark it will be a clean cull should dark clouds fall upon a bad run.

Just call me Mystic Ken

Good Morning

When you sit there at nights, all alone, and re-read your comments do you feel proud or do you get that weird, cringing embarrassent that the rest of us get when we read them?  When I post something I always think the following before I hit the "Post" button:

"If I showed this to my friends would they laugh or would they think "Oh dear, Rumble's a nice lad 'n' that but he's a fvcking annoying cvnt and seems to think his posts are better than they are"."

Unfortunately I have no friends so just show them to myself in the mirror and nod back gormlessly at myself dribbling "post it, post it, they will like you and flock to you and maybe one of the girls will touch your tiny winkle".  However, maybe you have 1, 2 friends?  So it might work for you.  Give it a go cos I feel bad you keep embarrassing yourself when you're probably a nice guy really.

Rumble.

X

which is best :

praising a player as a world beater after ONE game and decide he is the person to build the entire (3rd placed)  team around?

denigrating a player after ONE game as complete and utter dog crap , must have conned everyone from an early age into believing he can play the game and would be better off flipping burgers for a living  and turning out for the Dukes Head on sunday mornings?

which is best :

praising a player as a world beater after ONE game and decide he is the person to build the entire (3rd placed)  team around?

denigrating a player after ONE game as complete and utter dog crap , must have conned everyone from an early age into believing he can play the game and would be better off flipping burgers for a living  and turning out for the Dukes Head on sunday mornings?

Both are a little ridiculous.  We need to all just calm down alittle, hold hands and have a little sing song.  X

This isn't true at all. He got dropped following an absolute horror show at Wolves where he was found out as being not ready and not physically strong enough. He then went to Brentford, got regular games and came back improved. He's improved further this season, looks stronger and better in possession. He's only young and will suffer dips in form but at the moment deserves his place.

What he had one bad game so deserved to be dropped and sent on loan. I agree that the loan may have been useful but I acutely think he could have regained his place last season had keane not come in. I would prefer us to put city players ahead of loanees who we have no hope of signing. Morgan and Moore looked very strong at the start of last season which coincided with a great start...FACT

which is best :

praising a player as a world beater after ONE game and decide he is the person to build the entire (3rd placed) team around?

denigrating a player after ONE game as complete and utter dog crap , must have conned everyone from an early age into believing he can play the game and would be better off flipping burgers for a living and turning out for the Dukes Head on sunday mornings?

The Nag is a Duke?

What he had one bad game so deserved to be dropped and sent on loan. I agree that the loan may have been useful but I acutely think he could have regained his place last season had keane not come in. I would prefer us to put city players ahead of loanees who we have no hope of signing. Morgan and Moore looked very strong at the start of last season which coincided with a great start...FACT

I am almost in agreement with you here, I get irked by Pearson for bringing in youngsters on loan and not necessarily give ours a chance because of it. However, if he brings in a player and he uses them all the time such as Keane or Waghorn did then fair enough. It's the likes of Lingard, Kane, Delfouneso who for whatever reason he doesn't place the utmost faith in but still throws them in every so often which stunts the development of our own academy players who could have done that for us.

Moore looked out of his depth for me last season, away at Charlton and Wolves he had absolute shockers and I felt for a team 'expecting promotion' we couldn't and shouldn't be relying on him. He's learnt his trade though and he's been our bestd efender so far, I don't think he should be dropped but if Wasyl settles well which I think he does then ultimately he'll be selected as he's a very, very good player, with a wealth of invaluable experience and appears like he still has much to offer.

The loan move did him good, and Keane is a better player so it worked well for us.

I think it would be a dream for any skilful striker they would have a field day against such a defence.

Red cards, sendings off and plenty of goals conceded if all 3 played as a defensive unit.

Bog standard defenders all three of them, overhyped by plebs on here with no understanding of football.

Only a matter of time before you all turn against one of them!

Says you, who thinks we'll be desperate for Danns and Beckford to come back soon?

He will turn out to be..

And i may get slated for this but i geniunely think right now i'd rather have Moore than Keane

I hope he does turn out to be as good, he's a Leicester lad after all! He's earnt his place so far, but Wasalewski will play. Would be a shame for Moore if it's him who misses out. But football is a tough business

Moore should play, he's quite a player on his day, and will get even better.

Totally agree; you can't drop Moore on current form. And with every first team game he plays, he'll just get better and better.

The centre-half partnership is arguably the most important area of the pitch. Keep Morgs and Moore there and we'll be just fine. But there's no harm in having a decent deputy.

He will turn out to be..

And i may get slated for this but i geniunely think right now i'd rather have Moore than Keane

Won't get slated by me. Even though keane did well at times, I don't think he was the answer in the run in last season.

I think Pearson remembers that Moore had a dip in form after about 10 games last season. He's still young and learning the trade and I think he'll give Moore a rest soon to allow him to freshen up mentally. He's said himself you have to remain 100% focused, even when you are on the bench  and that level of commitment and concentration is a side of the game that is just as important as the physical attributes, which he has in abundance.

Pearson's talked about Moore having set his bar and having to maintain that high standard.

It's quite simple to me, if Moore can maintain current form then he will play, if not then Marcin/Miquel will get a chance (thank God Whitbread is now 5th in the pecking order, possibly even 6th when St Ledger returns). I think we all know that it is highly likely that Moore, at his age, will not maintain this standard across the course of the season. As harsh as it may be on Moore, it will be good for us to have Wasi stepping in if he is as good as he looked on Tuesday.

Experience is a massive factor as well. If it comes down to a crunch game towards the end of the season, I'd expect Wasi to start unless Moore's in outstanding form. Good incentive for Moore to keep up the good work mind.

Archived