Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Marcin Wasilewski signed

why are we even contemplating swapping around our defence?? yes Marcin was good last night but christ Moore has been our standout player so far and we're 3rd in the league!

For me Marcin just strenghtens are option of going 3 at the back and provides a quality back-up which we need.

Stick with Moore and Morgan for now with Was on the bench. With Miquel behind him, we can wave goodbye to Whitbread and the very average SSL.

Moore deserves his place still

One game, first half rubbish 2nd half better, yet all the plebs on here are spanking their monkeys over Waster.

Early days, lets see what you are saying after a few games.

It's blatant that Wesilewski will eventually replace Moore at CB and Moore will either go out to right back or be on the bench. He's done well and I hope he continues to perform but we're talking about an international player here with champions league experience and is fit as fook. He's a beast and he's top boy. Even Morgan will bow down to him.

Never thought we would find a player who could give Morgan a beat down but we might have found one.

This could be an absolute mountain of a centre half pairing. As above, this guy has 60 odd caps and was in the Champions league last year, he isn't here to warm the bench.

Moore has done great but he'll have his lulls in form.

I can't believe people are talking about dropping Moore, he's probably been our best player so far this season. Even better than Morgan.

Some people need to stop spaffing their pants over every highly rated player who comes here or every player they like the look of. I seem to remember there were similar kinds of posts from certain posters when Fatboy Johnno turned up. And look how that turned out.

This Wasilewski geezer might be a beast in the Championship but he's played one league cup game so far. I'm not about to see our boy Liam shifted just to make room for this bloke.

If he's good enough, I'd be more interested in going back to 3-5-2 with Was, Wes and Mooro as CBs.

Or replace de laet with Moore and put wasyl cb. De laet really hasn't had any competition since he has been here. Be good to know we have other options now at right back. With wasyl seemingly more than comfortable on the ball to play right back too

Why shift Moore to right back when he's been immense at centre back? There's no good reason to do that if his form continues.

I can't believe people are talking about dropping Moore, he's probably been our best player so far this season. Even better than Morgan.

Not saying it should happen, saying it probably will. This guy hasn't came here to sit on the bench with his recent pedigree and Wes is not being dropped.

It's more than harsh isn't it, but that's the way of life.

Kasper has been immense but if Joe Hart was available on a free and wanted to come here Kasper is doing a Conrad now.

Not saying Mr Poland is that standard, just emphasising my point in a over the top ridiculous way.

Some people need to stop spaffing their pants over every highly rated player who comes here or every player they like the look of. I seem to remember there were similar kinds of posts from certain posters when Fatboy Johnno turned up. And look how that turned out.

This Wasilewski geezer might be a beast in the Championship but he's played one league cup game so far. I'm not about to see our boy Liam shifted just to make room for this bloke.

If he's good enough, I'd be more interested in going back to 3-5-2 with Was, Wes and Mooro as CBs.

The two situations are almost entirely different. A useless comparison really.

One was a potential worldbeater who'd been injured for years and years, having played no football when he joined, with a well-documented series of mental and physical problems.

One is an established, richly experienced professional who fought back successfully from serious injury, who was playing in the Champions League and European Championships LAST SEASON.

No room for sentiment when it comes to Moore unfortunately, who will we be more likely to trust against the attacks of QPR, Watford etc? 

Moore, Wes and Was together would be a nightmare for strikers.

I think it would be a dream for any skilful striker they would have a field day against such a defence.

Red cards, sendings off and plenty of goals conceded if all 3 played as a defensive unit.

Bog standard defenders all three of them, overhyped by plebs on here with no understanding of football.

Only a matter of time before you all turn against one of them!

No way I'd drop Moore or shift him to right-back. Was can play right-back can't he?

Back 3 again? I think Wasyl will be on the bench and brought in slowly to start with. I can see RDL being on the cut list though and Liam is pretty decent coming forward too so maybe he would go RB before Was. Depends if we play attacking or holding full backs.

Archived