Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Marcin Wasilewski signed

This video is scary. He's an absolute beast, who 'defends' with his elbows more than anything else. 

Potentially worrying? Hopefully all of that can be coached out. 

Not only that, I'm sure he chops someone down in the box on 43 seconds! Never mind the tip "A defender should never to ground in the box"!!!

Imagine the playoff final and attackers running at him in the box! Our hearts will be in our mouths. 

He should be in prison with some of the elbows and punches in that video. I can see why Pearson likes him. 

Is he a set piece master, i.e scoring free kicks, bullet headers and peno's? To score between 6-8 goals a season from defence is no mean feat and was wondering where they came from? Or are opposition petrified and allow him to go forward with the ball? I don't think i've seen anyone more dangerous than him in a youtube video other than perhaps a russian hamster.

There's a video on foxesplayer of him - Stringer asks "The Championship is a physical league, you looking forward to that?"

Wesi just starts laughing uncontrollably and says " ha ha ha ha ha I hope - I've never had a problem with physical!!! ha ha ha ha Lets see lets see ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!" 

The man's a battleaxe

Was he sat in a spinning chair whilst stroking a cat as well?

I have never heard of him, but he could turn out to be another Wes Morgan. Looks like a hard man, but who can tell?

THEBIGJOHNSTEADER will have a good go at finding out.

Archived