Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Blackpool Pre-match Thread: Teams/Predictions/Plans Etc.

Start the same team for me though, don't see a reason to change it.

So not the fact we are playing a different team, with different strengths, we are away from home and we have had the same 11 starting both the games this week? I really don't see the logic in only changing the team when you don't win, all that means is that if we do go on a winning run, as we did last season, by the end of it the entire squad is fatigued. A number of players suffered burn out last season, especially the younger ones, you can see the difference in the likes of Knocky, Drinkwater and RDL now they have been rested and are fully fit.

We have struggled playing 442 away from home, especially an attacking 442 with Knockaert, Dyer and De Laet all playing, we also have made some experienced additions to the squad who could really help out on a tough away day. So I can think of many reasons to change the team, and I hope Pearson can too, and he selects the best team to win the match, and not just the same team.

Kasper

RDL

Moore

Wes

Konch

Hammond

King

Drinkwater

Vardy

Nuge

Schluup

Bench: Conrad, James, wood, Dyer, Knockaert, Miquel, GTF

Keep it tight with Hammond sitting, but enough pace to cause them problems being Knoxjy and Dyer on if things arnt working out.

3-1 Vardy hat trick

Everytime we've played 442 we've played well and scored.

I think we had a ten minute spell in one of the games playing something else where we looked average, the rest of the time we've been pure dogshit. Anyone who disagrees must not have been there.

Let's play 442, attack them, feed off the confidence of our recent good performances and build some momentum and start to look dominant.

Any of this "ooooooh but they're alright we better sit back and play for a 0-0" crap is just loser talk, and will result in a loss.

Archived