Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Andrew Shelton

Hi, Andy here. You're a diamond mate.

I've unlocked the little door on the third lamp-post on the way to the mosque if you take a left turn out of the train station. Could you pop it in there and I'll pick it up in the morning please? In return I'll pop in a two pound coin for you to pick up when you're next in the area.

Hi, Andy here. You're a diamond mate.

I've unlocked the little door on the third lamp-post on the way to the mosque if you take a left turn

out of the train station. Could you pop it in there and I'll pick it up in the morning please? In return I'll pop in a two pound coin for you to pick up when you're next in the area.

lol

This is going to sound bizarre as I’m not actually Spartacus, even though my wife sometimes acts like him. I’ve never travelled to Nigeria promoting dodgy investment schemes to millions of my “best†friends, who I’ve never met. I’ve never visited that famous Leicester Mosque with the lamp post that doubles as a Parcel Force sorting office and the last strength and conditioning I  undertook for the Tigers, ended in very nasty lacerations. My only claim to fame is that I am indeed the Real Andy Shelton. Can I have my card back please? 

Archived