Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Watford Away

And how have you managed to get 'even less' of a stand now? I look forward to seeing that.

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/10716666.East_Stand_to_open_in_new_year/ - The knocking down of the old section has started...look like a building site.

Can't wait to see plenty of Empty seats only for Watford to claim it's a sell out.

BIB - In Vicarage Road End I suspect...

Our crowds have been pretty solid - 15/6k or so generally and with you likely to sell out (unlike the 300 from Wigan that came!) I foresee another decent attendance.

Hopefully be some tickets left for this for the new 'prior booking history' group.  With this being on Sky and not a bargain I'm fairly confident. 

I know its a long long way off but it's good to see that, should a date at Wembley occur for any reason, those who've actually bought tickets this season should get some sort of priority ahead of the general public. 

Just got my ticket for this. 

I live in London but need to get up to Leicester after the game. Are there any Foxes fans who are driving up who happen to have a spare space? 

Would obviously contribute for petrol, and I live in Stanmore so easy to park before the game and to make the M1 again afterwards. 

Bit of a disappointing show really, even though it is on TV and it's an early kick off.  We're doing well and, much as we might attach the 'tinpot' label to a club like Watford, I'm sure deep down most would love to see us get one over them on their own patch after last season.  

I could well be proved wrong and see general sale snap the rest up quickly but I'd have thought most fans interested in a ticket to this will have a prior purchase history. 

Archived