Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Watford Away

No doubt they'll milk it on their big screen though :(

Be pretty sad to over egg the moment considering we actually lost the final (the penalty going would have saved £60 to watch us not turn up at Wembley..)

Remind everyone of what could have been but I am sure our tannoy man will mention it.

He'd get excited over a random win in January against a mid-table side in previous seasons...

Remind everyone of what could have been but I am sure our tannoy man will mention it.

He'd get excited over a random win in January against a mid-table side in previous seasons...

Did find him rather annoying I have to say.

When he started singing after the final whistle.  :angry:  I was in no mood for any of that shit.

That is so last Summer.

It is indeed. Shame really because that chant is an absolute corker, don't want to exaggerate but it's probably the best set of lyrics I've ever read. But as much as I love the song there's noting I hate more than out of context banter so it just can't be done.

Maybe some clever fellow can thing of something more up to date.

It is indeed. Shame really because that chant is an absolute corker, don't want to exaggerate but it's probably the best set of lyrics I've ever read. But as much as I love the song there's noting I hate more than out of context banter so it just can't be done.

Maybe some clever fellow can thing of something more up to date.

We have even less of a fourth stand now (as you will no doubt see). Could a couple of rounds of "What the ****ing hell is that?" Suffice?

I'm assuming my cheque's in the post.

We have even less of a fourth stand now (as you will no doubt see). Could a couple of rounds of "What the ****ing hell is that?" Suffice?

I'm assuming my cheque's in the post.

Hmmm it's not a bad one but I get the feeling you've had that one thrown at you before, it's such an obvious target after all. Should I be paying someone I suspect of plagiarism?

And how have you managed to get 'even less' of a stand now? I look forward to seeing that.

Archived