Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Watford Away

Really disappointing that we've not sold this out. Still, should be a decent atmosphere in our end I'd imagine.

Only just hit general sale though hasn't it? Think we should shift most of them by Saturday. I agree, we tend to make a bit more noise when we're on Sky. 

Oddfellows arms (also known as Macs bar) on Fearnley street seems a good shout and located close to the ground. Away fans pub! Faling that the moons under water weatherspoons on the high street is a good shout but might struggle to get an atmosphere going in there

Proper fickle our fans, I know it's on sky, early kick off etc. but we should be selling out for this 100%

Agree fully here. Funny how it all changes when it's the play-offs eh.

I technically can't talk as I was at that but won't be at this lol

Oddfellows arms (also known as Macs bar) on Fearnley street seems a good shout and located close to the ground. Away fans pub! Faling that the moons under water weatherspoons on the high street is a good shout but might struggle to get an atmosphere going in there

is Oddfellows the one with the courtyard?if so they sparked a burger grill up a few seasons back.

Archived