Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Watford Away

http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/

Watford  
Sky Bet Championship      
Saturday 2nd November       
Kick-Off: 12:15        

Full Allocation: 2,000 

Ticket Prices
Adults:                                                   £26 
Seniors (Over 65s):                            £15 
16 to 19 Year Olds:                            £15 
Students (Un25 with Valid NUS):    £15 
Under 16s:                                           £10

Sales Criteria
Monday 7th October:                           
On Sale to Season Card Holders with 10+ credits

Friday 11th October:                             

On Sale to Season Card Holders with 7+ credits

Monday 14th October:                          
On Sale to Season Card Holders with 4+ credits

Thursday 17th October:                        
On Sale to Season Card Holders with 1+ credits

Tuesday 22nd October:                        
On Sale to Season Card Holders

Thursday 24th October (from 9am):     
On Sale to Foxes Club Members

Thursday 24th October (from 2pm):      

On Sale to supporters with a Booking History in 2012/13 or 2013/14 seasons (Not Available Online)

Monday 28th October(from 2pm):
On General Sale

Fox Travel Info

Fox Travel coaches depart the King Power Stadium at 8:30am 

Season Ticket Holders        Non-Season Ticket Holders
Adults/Under 22s:                                £18                                      £20 
Under 18s/Seniors (Over 65s):         £16                                      £18

Going to this, should sell 2k for this.

I'm not sure we'll sell out to be honest, one reason for some could be to many bad memories from our last visit, two its an early kick off and three on the tele Unfortunately i can only see around 900 going, hope i'm wrong! 

Going to this if they don't sell out. Should be able to pass for U25 with my uni card.

I'm not sure we'll sell out to be honest, one reason for some could be to many bad memories from our last visit, two its an early kick off and three on the tele Unfortunately i can only see around 900 going, hope i'm wrong! 

We just took over 1,000 to Somerset on a Tuesday night. We should certainly beat that.

We've got 3 very winnable games between now and then, if we got 7 or 9 points from them I'd reckon we'd be close to selling out

Purchased my ticket this morning, requested near the front... probably means i'll get the back row! Just to mention folks for fans travelling to the game by train, i'd recommend changing at Birmingham New Street than Nuneaton, reason being the trains between Nuneaton and Watford aren't running. Otherwise you'll have to change at both Coventry and Nuneaton.

Archived