Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Racism at Doncaster?

Whilst it is great that he got a kicking, it won't change his views and I dare say he will do it again. Shame that he couldn't have been taken to the police and banned from games. There should be better measures in place to report people andc get them banned. That way next generation will begin to understand its not necessary

It isn't great that he got a kicking, violence is just as unacceptable as racism. The rest of your post is right though

Sounds as if violence comes naturally to the sensitive soul that carried out this assault. Hope he gets caught and prosecuted or where do we draw the line. Would he rape a woman who called him a not very nice name? Punch a schoolkid? Then pull out the race card to justify it? What a bell end.

Sounds as if violence comes naturally to the sensitive soul that carried out this assault. Hope he gets caught and prosecuted or where do we draw the line. Would he rape a woman who called him a not very nice name? Punch a schoolkid? Then pull out the race card to justify it? What a bell end.

How ridiculous

Guest MattP

lol

Same people who in have said in GC that people who take revenge on kiddy fiddlers are "just as bad as them" support beating up people for yelling racist words.

Every club has the odd moron, handing them over to the police and getting them a ban works far more than vigiliantism.

Got to be trolling. There's no way anyone could ever write something so ridiculous and not be trolling.

Got to be trolling. There's no way anyone could ever write something so ridiculous and not be trolling.

I disagree, it might be an extreme example but I agree with the point he is making.

Assult is far worse crime than name calling, I'm suprised how many people condone it to be frank.

I disagree, it might be an extreme example but I agree with the point he is making.

Assult is far worse crime than name calling, I'm suprised how many people condone it to be frank.

Bollocks. These days people think they can say what they want and get away with it. The police don't investigate half of what is reported to them fully because of cuts and pressure to meet targets. Giving a **** a smack in the mouth so he learns to be a bit more respectful is bang on in my book.

Banning anything to do with racism just creates more hate from the racists.

It also forces it further underground and we will never be rid of it.

The banning of the Y word to a point is a joke as the spurs fan's refeer to themselves as Yd's.

Praps sometimes it should just be ignored once they get no reaction they will get bored of it like little children.

Giving it more attention is the worst thing you can do in my opinion. I understand there's a problem but the last thing to do is ram it down peoples throats to the extent it actually has the opposite effect to what is intended.

Bollocks. These days people think they can say what they want and get away with it. The police don't investigate half of what is reported to them fully because of cuts and pressure to meet targets. Giving a **** a smack in the mouth so he learns to be a bit more respectful is bang on in my book.

So when someone says something you don't like you hit them? My parents never hit me when I misbehaved and chose to talk to me and explain to me why I was wrong instead. And you know what? It worked. I definitely feel I've had a better upbringing than the children whose parents resorted to smacking.

Talking to someone can actually change their mind whereas violence does not, it just gives them an incentive not to do it again which isn't really dealing with the problem.

So when someone says something you don't like you hit them? My parents never hit me when I misbehaved and chose to talk to me and explain to me why I was wrong instead. And you know what? It worked. I definitely feel I've had a better upbringing than the children whose parents resorted to smacking.

Talking to someone can actually change their mind whereas violence does not, it just gives them an incentive not to do it again which isn't really dealing with the problem.

Talking only works if the other party wishes to listen.

Talking only works if the other party wishes to listen.

Even if it doesn't work the effort to talk it out of him is just in keeping with the idea of a civilised society. Perhaps I'm being optimistic but I'd hope that he'd think about what he said if someone standing next to him made a sensible comment about how we don't accept that kind of behaviour.

Even if it doesn't work the effort to talk it out of him is just in keeping with the idea of a civilised society. Perhaps I'm being optimistic but I'd hope that he'd think about what he said if someone standing next to him made a sensible comment about how we don't accept that kind of behaviour.[/quot

I agree, I have no sympathy for the guy if I am honest but violence doesn't solve anything.

Even if it doesn't work the effort to talk it out of him is just in keeping with the idea of a civilised society. Perhaps I'm being optimistic but I'd hope that he'd think about what he said if someone standing next to him made a sensible comment about how we don't accept that kind of behaviour.

I think that would require more bottle / balls / bravery than turning round and hitting him!!!! Maybe he was brave enough for throwing a right than having a quiet word!?

Yes racism shouldn't be tolerated but this wasn't dealt with correctly.

I didn't see the prelude to the attack, the racism that caused it.

Instead, I witnessed an old boy getting his face smashed in, in front of his wife/gf.

I don't want to see racism, but those of you saying you're glad he got a seeing to, grow up.

Archived