Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Racism at Doncaster?

If you reading this was the chap being racist in the #lcfc end at Donny today, please **** off out of our club

A new poster named Dontberacist also confirmed this in another thread. Welcome to you by the way!

Did anybody else hear this?

Disgraceful if true; if there's one set of fans who should condemn this bollocks, it's us.

Nowt behind the goal either.

People haven't stopped being racist, they've just stopped saying racist things in public.

I think you are right...but, the silent majority of reasonable people, in reality most of us, who really dont give a **** about what your colour is, or your sexuality, or any other personal choice that doesnt alter our lives in any negative way, need to keep telling these twats that they're twats!!

I think you are right...but, the silent majority of reasonable people, in reality most of us, who really dont give a **** about what your colour is, or your sexuality, or any other personal choice that doesnt alter our lives in any negative way, need to keep telling these twats that they're twats!!

Completely agree. Football has a terrible rep for racism but I'd say we're perhaps some of the most tolerant folk you'll meet.

Completely agree. Football has a terrible rep for racism but I'd say we're perhaps some of the most tolerant folk you'll meet.

:) might be a hard sell that one..calling the fat Donny fan Bertie Bassett and asking him to start the wave was funny, but probably not best defined as 'tolerant' :)

:) might be a hard sell that one..calling the fat Donny fan Bertie Bassett and asking him to start the wave was funny, but probably not best defined as 'tolerant' :)

Obesity is a choice. Race, sexuality and gender isn't.

Not that I'm condoning being rude to the overweight. 

A mate of mine went and said it was just in front of him. Shouted black bastard at one of the Donny players.

Got filled in apparantly.

I don't usually condone violence at football, but it sounds deserved.

Hopefully he'll think twice before doing it again.

Nowt behind the goal either.

People haven't stopped being racist, they've just stopped saying racist things in public.

This. It's the reality. Banning racist words doesn't beat racism and anyone who thinks it does hasn't got a clue.

Archived