Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Racism at Doncaster?

I must say that behind my comedy picture there is a serious message, which is that some folk at the football are often looking for any excuse to pop off a couple of right hooks.

There is a time and place for right hooks and there is a time and place for a Churchill Dog 'Ohhhh Nooooo'.

know what you mean.This case is a bit more difficult,but the last two visits to Peterborough I have witnessed two brawls between our own fans.Couple of years back( when it wasn't so packed) on the right side there was a fight over nothing( criticism of a player) not racist and wasn't just one punch and blood.Think a few can't handle the drink.

If you are going bald you will be weak, samson.

im not really going bald but fancied a fight!

You reminded me,when I was at school in the 1st year( yep old) we had to do music.We had to sing this song that went "Saaaammssson shave your nut" now being a cheeky chap I thought it would be funny to sing "Saaaammssson,shave your NUTS" whilst enacting a shaving motion on my balls.i don't know what happened for the rest of the lesson as I was explaining this lyric change and acting skills to the head!

im so offended,I'm over 6ft,albeit not lanky and starting to recede .You will be getting a good kicking for that if I catch up with you.

**** me..im brown...fat AND receding!!...im suprised i dont get grief from our own fans!!

"we only fight when we're losing....fight when we're losing" :scarf:

I noticed quite a few unfamiliar faces plus some who weren't wearing colours one of those tag along with bandwagon fans or some lads just turned up for a p i ss up. Did you see how many went into the concourse way before the half time whistle!

lol

The nazi bastards.

It really irritates when people say 'what about all the anti ginger chants' and 'you fat bastard' chants, 'how are ginger and fat people going to feel about that?'

Show me a history where gingers and overweight people have been enslaved, beaten, segregated, lynched and abused purely for being ginger or overweight and we'll talk.

It really irritates when people say 'what about all the anti ginger chants' and 'you fat bastard' chants, 'how are ginger and fat people going to feel about that?'

Show me a history where gingers and overweight people have been enslaved, beaten, segregated, lynched and abused purely for being ginger or overweight and we'll talk.

I hate it when people take the p*ss out of disabled people, and it happens all the time. Does anyone ever mention it?

As for purely abused and all that, that was a long time ago. Does it happen now in this country? No. It can't either because every little thing that is said, is branded as 'racist'. 'Thats racist' - it's such an easy term to use these days, and one that will mean nothing in the future because it's overused.

Yeah, I see the point in you're thread, and this is going to sound horrid to some of you (I'm ready for slating), but that's life. There isn't a single day in the world where an individual isn't abused, for their colour, weight, height etc... Listen, I attend football matches to support Leicester and then go home. I wish the majority did the same.

I hate it when people take the p*ss out of disabled people, and it happens all the time. Does anyone ever mention it?

As for purely abused and all that, that was a long time ago. Does it happen now in this country? No. It can't either because every little thing that is said, is branded as 'racist'. 'Thats racist' - it's such an easy term to use these days, and one that will mean nothing in the future because it's overused.

Yeah, I see the point in you're thread, and this is going to sound horrid to some of you (I'm ready for slating), but that's life. There isn't a single day in the world where an individual isn't abused, for their colour, weight, height etc... Listen, I attend football matches to support Leicester and then go home. I wish the majority did the same.

Yes, try calling a disabled person a 'spastic' or a 'mongol' in everyday life and see what reaction you get. I also don't think I've ever been to a Leicester City game where disabled fans have been abused by other supporters. 

I can't help thinking your second paragraph is more than a little complacent too, racism is still very much alive and kicking. The institutional racism of 20th Century America and post-war Britain might be largely dead, but you need only attend Leicester away games at places like Bristol City, Millwall and Forest to realise it can still rear its ugly head on the terraces. We've made great strides against racism in this country, strides that could only be made when laissez-faire attitudes were abandoned in favour of proper action.

Agree with Bilo on this...in all the years ive been city ive NEVER heard a disabled fan get shite.

In fact im sure most fans have a big respect for them for attending...jesus sometimes its hard for the most fittest of fans to attend that shower of shite sometimes!!!

As far as all this ginger fat bald shite...its getting abit silly if you think someone shouting "you black ****ing paki  terrorist bastard fcuk off to your own country" is on par with "you fat ginger tw@t"

Our jobber takes "you fat bastard" at most home games and so do a select few away fans...on the whole they take it with the "JEST" it is given in....thats the point...most of that shit is given with a cheeky smile.....you dont say paki bastard or black bastard with a cheeky smile!

If you want to trawl the history books for bad things which have happened and then try to compensate for those events by being hyper-sensitive around the related language we use in the modern day then there's really no end to it, is there?

If you want to trawl the history books for bad things which have happened and then try to compensate for those events by being hyper-sensitive around the related language we use in the modern day then there's really no end to it, is there?

lol

You don't really need to trawl history books to work out why calling a black player a 'black cvnt' or an Asian man a 'Paki terrorist bastard' is more offensive than singing 'ginger pubes are unacceptable,' you just need a basic understanding of KS3 History.

lol

You don't really need to trawl history books to work out why calling a black player a 'black cvnt' or an Asian man a 'Paki terrorist bastard' is more offensive than singing 'ginger pubes are unacceptable,' you just need a basic understanding of KS3 History.

Yes and there are many other historical events not covered by KS3 History which we could use to generate offensive language if we wanted to. If you're going to start down that road then why stop at what is contained within KS3 History?

Yes and there are many other historical events not covered by KS3 History which we could use to generate offensive language if we wanted to. If you're going to start down that road then why stop at what is contained within KS3 History?

You roundhead bastard. ;)

It's just fairly obvious, or so I thought. In a modern society, you can't go around racially abusing people. I'm sure nobody on here would be stupid enough to condone abusing the disabled either; it's as much a question of basic human decency as it is education and, if we're honest, we aren't exactly lacking in anti-racist education in this country. 

If we really are bombarded with people crying 'racist' at every given opportunity, then surely people have no excuse to think that calling somebody a black bastard, a Paki or a terrorist is acceptable? 

Agree with Bilo on this...in all the years ive been city ive NEVER heard a disabled fan get shite.

In fact im sure most fans have a big respect for them for attending...jesus sometimes its hard for the most fittest of fans to attend that shower of shite sometimes!!!

As far as all this ginger fat bald shite...its getting abit silly if you think someone shouting "you black ****ing paki  terrorist bastard fcuk off to your own country" is on par with "you fat ginger tw@t"

Our jobber takes "you fat bastard" at most home games and so do a select few away fans...on the whole they take it with the "JEST" it is given in....thats the point...most of that shit is given with a cheeky smile.....you dont say paki bastard or black bastard with a cheeky smile!

no sir, it really isnt.

If you take a cross section of the population then a small percentage are going to be unpleasant ignorant twerps.

I've heard racism and other brainless comments within a Foxes crowd, but I've also head such things and worse in other crowds of fans.

Sadly we've still not reached the pointed yet where everyone understands this type of comment is not welcome in public, let alone private thought.

So what would you rather have done to - Someone gives you an ignorant but ultimately small racist comment or having several men attack you and you coming out with blood over your face? You and I both know the answer to that.

Harry lcfc

The racist wasn't attacked by several men. Just one who took offence to his racist comments!

Archived