Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

DeLaet out for 6 weeks

Just a thought - if a player is as injury prone as De Laet, would you sign him? Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and I think he's very good at this level, I'm just not convinced that we're getting value for money..

Just a thought - if a player is as injury prone as De Laet, would you sign him? Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and I think he's very good at this level, I'm just not convinced that we're getting value for money..

He isn't injury prone though??

Was going to say, RDL is far from injury prone he played 41 games for us last season. Very good player in my eyes i think him and Konch get a lot of abuse that isnt deserved both solid top half championship players. I honestly think they could do a job in the prem as well.

Shame that De Laet is out for a while but he's not irreplaceable. Hopefully our defence will be more solid with Moore at right back because De Laet is a more attacking-minded player and has left himself exposed to counter attacks a number of times.

Confuses me why we are moving Moore to right back? Id put wasilewski there? Very competent there given his previous club form and keep Moore in the cb spot he has earnt?

with Pearson seemingly keen to use his LB's and RB's alot more in forward roles this season, I will hazard a guess that someone in their 30's returning from a long injury might not have the stamina for it..

Archived