Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Bournemouth Pre Match

Quite a while ago, the last ones I remember are the consecutive boxing day matches under Pleat and I'd hardly call those classics. 2 of the most boring, depressing matches I've ever had the misfortune to attend. We must have played them since that but I can't be bothered to check at the moment

Edit - I've just remembered, we played them at home on 3 consecutive boxing days and I refused to go to the 3rd because of the previous 2 boring 1-0 defeats. Wouldn't you know it, we won 2-1

Edit - Now I've checked, these are the only seasons we've played them. 1 home win and 2 away wins apiece

Like many, I'm sure, I saw those games and still remember how much they all took the edge of Christmas ! Even the victory was a dreadful game !

Like many, I'm sure, I saw those games and still remember how much they all took the edge of Christmas ! Even the victory was a dreadful game !

After having remembered not going to the 3rd game, I also remembered that although I'd missed a few games through shift work and clashes with darts matches I couldn't get out of, that was the first game I missed through choice.

I used to go to every game I could get to, home and away, it's a good indication of how bad the first 2 games were to make me not want to put myself through a third

Gotta play lloydy from the start cos he's different class at running around in straight line not really knowing what he's doing or where he's going . Lcfc legend though !

LCFC leg end, maybe. Should always be on the bench to start. He runs quite quickly, which is ok, but I can't think of anything else that might recommend him, and I am really trying. Scores a few goals a season, but then so does King, Knocky, Drinky, James and a few others as well. Crossing is crap, passing is crap, shooting is crap, tackling is crap, I dunno, just don't see. There must more than just being able to run fast, otherwise why do so many people like him. But I don't see it.

Didn't really want to start a new topic for this, but my Dad can't make the game today due to illness and I still intend on going. He has an over 60's season ticket though, does anybody know if I can take a mate with his season ticket but them pay the difference or?

Just go through with the ticket, it won't get questioned.

For the first time this season, I'm pretty nervous about a home game.

They either concede lots, or keep it tight and pick up very good results.

Bournemouth ain't been great away from home, but got a feeling today will be quite hard.

Got dangerous forwards, and Harry Arter in the middle is a very good midfielder. 

We will see, but hopefully it will be more easier than I'm expecting.

That's why I added the Doncaster bit, because that would still be wrong.

Bournemouth

• The Cherries have failed to win four of the last five, but are one of two clubs to have found the net in all 12 Championship matches.

• They have weakest defence away from home in the division, with 17 goals leaked in six games.

• Defender Charlie Daniels is standing by to make his 250th career club appearance.

From the BBC

It's not important, but

But not won in their last 5.

Bournemouth
• The Cherries have failed to win four of the last five, but are one of two clubs to have found the net in all 12 Championship matches.
• They have weakest defence away from home in the division, with 17 goals leaked in six games.
• Defender Charlie Daniels is standing by to make his 250th career club appearance.

From the BBC

Failed to win in four of last five, didn't fail to win in the other one. So they have won in their last 5 (until today), once, at Doncaster. 

Archived