Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Bournemouth Pre Match

Exquisite Todger

Coke Can         Absolute Donger 1       Absolute Donger Two      Sneaking suspision he's packing

Probably not much bigger than mine        Average       Average         Average

Surprisingly Big            Short and stumpy

X

Exquisite Todger

Coke Can         Absolute Donger 1       Absolute Donger Two      Sneaking suspision he's packing

Probably not much bigger than mine        Average       Average         Average

Surprisingly Big            Short and stumpy

X

You think he'll play Logan? 

Behave Col, behave

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Kingfox knows I think he's ok

:thumbup:

Regarding Bournemouth, again I can't see much past a home win.

I'd like to see Schlupp and Vardy upfront together for this one. Nugent now needs to know that he's got to fight for his place. If he thinks he's an automatic selection, he needs to know that isn't the case.

I'd play 4-4-2 again and I'd like to see a midfield of King and Drinky again. Dyer left, Knocky right.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Kingfox knows I think he's ok

:thumbup:

Regarding Bournemouth, again I can't see much past a home win.

I'd like to see Schlupp and Vardy upfront together for this one. Nugent now needs to know that he's got to fight for his place. If he thinks he's an automatic selection, he needs to know that isn't the case.

I'd play 4-4-2 again and I'd like to see a midfield of King and Drinky again. Dyer left, Knocky right.

With Bournemouth I would like to think 3 points but know nothing about them tbf and their league position says they are doing something right. Where as the likes of the trees, Watford and QPR are obvious big challenges for us so is this, a team in form looking for a result, this could be tricky but as always we should be looking for all 3 points.

With Nugget I was hoping that after the break he would look a bit shaper but isn't, maybe it is time to give him a rest, but Pearson ..... Enough said

Nugent is a frustrating one. He clearly couldn't score from open play in a brothel at the moment, but his work rate, link-up play and all-round contribution has been good. What to do, with potentially that 20-a-season striker we have craved for years twiddling his thumbs on t'bench.

Just out of interest how do you score from open play in a brothel? I thought they were all set peices.

Just out of interest how do you score from open play in a brothel? I thought they were all set peices.

:D if you score from open play in a brothel then I'm thinking you haven't really got your money's worth there have you?

Bournemouth are a very dangerous side. They always score and have pace to burn. It leaves them open to counter attack but we really beed to be solid.

I'd like a 4-3-3 with Hammond, King and Drinky in the middle with the front 3 of Dyer, Vardy and Knocky. Contain them and break with pace. The 4-4-2 has served well but our early success came from keeping teams guessing.

Would like to see it mixed up a bit for this one.

Potential banana skin.

Im a city fan im stayin with family this weekend for the Bournemouth game but got a few mates driving up from dorset on sat was wondering best places for them to park for the game they are driving 200 miles for the game same as me

It depends whether they are more concerned about proximity to the ground or for the parking to be free.

Archived