Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Taking the urine..

She has ruled him since meeting him, we all know this. He should have stayed at United, he would have easily had the same amount of honours as the likes of Giggs and Scholes.

Not to bothered though. Yes he would have raised shirt sales and media attention, but I don't particularly like Beckham. Give me our circumstances now everyday.

Posh! That scraggy old ally cat, is a nauseas, ugly, bid headed, small titted, ignorant, self opinionated, garbage speaking, arrogant, ten faced, pathetic, money grabbing, untalented, pea brained, putrid, shambolic, maggot infested, boring, evil minded, domineering, perverted, shitty, scummy, pig faced, knock kneed, heap of manure that ever walked this earth.

Posh! That scraggy old ally cat, is a nauseas, ugly, bid headed, small titted, ignorant, self opinionated, garbage speaking, arrogant, ten faced, pathetic, money grabbing, untalented, pea brained, putrid, shambolic, maggot infested, boring, evil minded, domineering, perverted, shitty, scummy, pig faced, knock kneed, heap of manure that ever walked this earth.

A relative of Pearson's then :whistle:

Fair enough, DT, but tell us how you really feel...

yeah, but apart from that?  I do know her stools have the aroma of ambi pur.. Im not saying how I know this though.

So now we know it was posh who stopped it all :blush:

Half jokingly, I asked him if he wanted to move back to England  and come play for us. David said that it sounded interesting, which was typical of David. He never wanted to say no to me.

But Victoria looked at me as if I was mad. 'Sven,' she said, 'could you see me in Leicester?'

David laughed and said: 'When we lived in Madrid, it was not posh enough for my wife.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2486060/SVEN-GORAN-ERIKSSON--I-tried-convince-Victoria-Beckham-David-Beckham-to-Leicester.html

I'm so glad these days are gone. The club would be dead by now otherwise. Again shows how incredible Mr. Pearson is. 

Same. We are back to just being a normal football club. No funfairs in the carpark or x factor rejects at half time. Instead of focusing on the actual football, there was too much focus on showing off our money, and everything else suffered.

Same. We are back to just being a normal football club. No funfairs in the carpark or x factor rejects at half time. Instead of focusing on the actual football, there was too much focus on showing off our money, and everything else suffered.

Well I'm glad people are now able to see with hindsight what I was able to see at the time. I wasn't on here then but I took a lot of crap for saying it on chat boards. I must have seemed to them how the doubters and moaners seem to us now. At least my doubts at the time had a basis in reality not personal dislike and proved to be correct.

She has ruled him since meeting him, we all know this. He should have stayed at United, he would have easily had the same amount of honours as the likes of Giggs and Scholes.

Not to bothered though. Yes he would have raised shirt sales and media attention, but I don't particularly like Beckham. Give me our circumstances now everyday.

To be fair it didn't really hinder his career leaving Utd. He won league winners medals in Spain, Italy, USA and France...

Archived