Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I am Rod Hull

Enoch Powell - The Great Betrayal

I know that i`ll be called a racist (the word "racist" is a word that subdues us, makes us feel guilty and is a tool to control weak minded idiots) by some members for posting this but I say that they are the racists, they are the weak minded sheep that have been dicked by the media into thinking that its ok to wipe out their own culture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB-wguopzck

Culture and society changes, always has and always will. People who think or want otherwise just use it as a reason to vent their anger over their own shortcomings and shitness towards something else. 

...in my opinion.  :thumbup:

Culture and society changes, always has and always will. People who think or want otherwise just use it as a reason to vent their anger over their own shortcomings and shitness towards something else. 

...in my opinion.  :thumbup:

A post within 8 minutes!? the video is 20 minutes long  :)

Just because the word is overused does not mean it cannot be used at all, the pendulum gets swung too far the other way for some people. If an individual agrees with all that is said in this speech in which Powell clearly implies his hatred for black people then they are racist.

17 minutes, Harry  :)

Listened to it before. Will listen to it again but I think I know enough to make a few early comments.

I do recall Powell suggesting that black people were harming this country - is that an opinion you agree with?

You`ve listened to it before? I`ll take your word for it  :D

You need to look at the official crime stats to answer your second question  :thumbup:

Look at the official gov stats on violent crime and % of ethnicity, my friend  :)

The reason black people commit more crimes thant white people is because a greater proportion of them are in poverty. Poor people are more likely to commit crimes because they are in a desperate situation and may feel unfairly treated.

Why are black people poor then? Because they largely migrated from low income countries, as such they had lesser skills than the native population and were accustomed to earning less - this is very difficult to get out of. Parenting tends to be poor in these sorts of families and so the cycle continues creating a poverty trap for this social group.

You are quite right to raise the point about statistics but you are confusing the cause of the issue. Being black does not make you more likely to be a criminal, being poor does.

The reason black people commit more crimes thant white people is because a greater proportion of them are in poverty. Poor people are more likely to commit crimes because they are in a desperate situation and may feel unfairly treated.

Why are black people poor then? Because they largely migrated from low income countries, as such they had lesser skills than the native population and were accustomed to earning less - this is very difficult to get out of. Parenting tends to be poor in these sorts of families and so the cycle continues creating a poverty trap for this social group.

You are quite right to raise the point about statistics but you are confusing the cause of the issue. Being black does not make you more likely to be a criminal, being poor does.

Look at the official stats before posting  :)

The highest% of violent crime in London is black on black.

Look at the official stats before posting  :)

Just post the official stats. Don't make me spend ages looking for them, I've been on the ONS before and it's annoying trying to find anything.

EDIT: May I also say I seriously disapprove of the pleasure this seems to be giving you. You genuinely believe that being white makes you superior to other people. Absolutely disgusting.

The fact that it was 45 years ago and it's still trumpeted by the same old lunatics as a thing that may happen, but didn't, means it was bollocks then and it's bollocks now. Reminds me of the leaflets circulated several decades ago claming that Ugandan immigration would fill Leicester.

Archived