Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

Who'd go in goal?

Watching Cardiff v Swansea earlier, Vorm was sent off late on for Swansea, and having used all 3 subs they had to stick Angel Rangel between the sticks. It got me thinking, if we were in a similar situation, where we had used all three subs, or had no sub keeper, who out of those regularly on the pitch would you stick in goal?

I'd be inclined to go with either King or Nugent.

Who was the last outfield player to end up in goal? I remember ages ago (1992/3 I think) Richard Smith going in goal, but I'm sure there's been a couple more since then.

Personally I would stick Wood in goal big lad, fearless not going to duck when the ball gets blasted at his head.

Edit: Of course it was Theo, hence the comment above, anyone else?

Who was the last outfield player to end up in goal? I remember ages ago (1992/3 I think) Richard Smith going in goal, but I'm sure there's been a couple more since then.

Personally I would stick Wood in goal big lad, fearless not going to duck when the ball gets blasted at his head.

Edit: Of course it was Theo, hence the comment above, anyone else?

Wasn't it Tunchev v Crystal Palace when we were in League 1?

Archived