Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Stoke Away FA Cup - SOLD OUT

Might not be available yet cause we still haven't received the tickets from Stoke.

Ok, could just be coincidence then but I've never seen away tickets marked as Not Eligible and you couldn't buy them. Then 9am this morning when my points were eligible for today and I could buy them...

Do you have to be a season ticket holder as well then to get the priority? Even if you go to a lot of away games?

Yep. I'll have to wait until the 31st if not for them to go on sale to non STH and by then i'd imagine they will all be gone. Never usually have trouble getting tickets on general sale so never bothered with a membership either.

Why do you constantly ask this question?

If you are that desperate to know ring the club up every half hour and ask them, obviously there is nothing more interesting going on in your life.

I'm not doing anything wrong by asking this question. You obviously haven't got anything interesting going on in your life if you have to respond.

Archived