Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Stoke Away FA Cup - SOLD OUT

The last time I did that I got moaned at by some older couple for taking there seat and they even got the stewards. I'll sooner give it a miss and go to an away league game, Much more exciting and entertaining 

Yeah, nothing screams "boring" like a competition where you can be eliminated at every stage.  :unsure:

It's a grudge match against a minor Premier League side based in a city that makes Coventry look like fvcking St. Tropez. It's about as far removed from a glamour tie as you're ever likely to get, so a lot of the fans who only turn out for the big games won't bother. The fans who will bother will be well aware of the significance and the history behind it.

It'll be like Norwich 2012 on speed.

It's a grudge match against a minor Premier League side based in a city that makes Coventry look like fvcking St. Tropez. It's about as far removed from a glamour tie as you're ever likely to get, so a lot of the fans who only turn out for the big games won't bother. The fans who will bother will be well aware of the significance and the history behind it.

Poojah.

Or maybe the fans that won't go, me included, just want to save their money for a more important league match instead.

It's easy to say such things but if you havent the money you havent the money.

Such is my financial situation currently, it'd have to be semi final or a top 4 team for me to go.

Haha yes referee. That's why you play to the whistle!

Understand that point. Missed today and missing Millwall to do Stoke. Just personally prioritise Cup games, always have way more fun at them for some reason.

Understand that point. Missed today and missing Millwall to do Stoke. Just personally prioritise Cup games, always have way more fun at them for some reason.

This is the point, football is too expensive nowadays (see prices for Ipswich and Leeds) and people have to prioritise as you said, and as I said previous.

Cup games are good, especially FA Cup, I still think it's the greatest cup competition. We should be well represented at Stoke, and I hope we win as I do every game.

More chance of a ticket for me then, awesome. Keep it up if we get to the 5th or 6th.

It's ok.

I'll be listening to us cruise through every round then I'll want a ticket for the final. I rarely go to games and can't name our current team init :rolleyes:

I'd imagine it'll still sell out.

The arrangements for this game are ridiculous though. General sale only 4 days before the game itself? Which rules out posting for any non-STH and bear in mind we don't play at home on new years day either.

cant wait for this. win win situation... win the game and it would be incredible. Lose the game and i wont be dissapointed as they are a prem club and its expected they win. This should be a great atmosphere regardless if were winning 5-0 or losing 5-0 COYB 

I didn't think theyd fly off the 'shelf'

You've definitely had a point but I still think a lot of it is down to selling arrangements. I'm still confident we'll shift another 2k by next week.

Mine still hasn't arrived in the post...

Really can't see this selling out but if anyone needs 2x STH ref number let me know as I can't make it. 

if you could mate that would be absolutely brilliant. really dont want to miss out on this one as live in stoke (unfortunately) and my last resort would be sitting in their end. just bit iffy waiting until general sale.

Archived