Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Stoke Away FA Cup - SOLD OUT

We're never loud with a large backing. Though we're rarely loud with a small following

I remember Huddersfield in the cup last year we were shocking.

Unless the team play terribly I have a feeling this will be different as underdogs. Chelsea in the cup last two times were superb.

I remember Huddersfield in the cup last year we were shocking.

Unless the team play terribly I have a feeling this will be different as underdogs. Chelsea in the cup last two times were superb.

Of course it will. That game was utter dross against a side we should have taken to the cleaners.

This will be boss.

Bigger the following the worst the support IMO, half of the stand will be say down too as it will be full of people on there first away game of the season

Call me ever the optimist, but genuinely don't see it that way. The Cup doesn't attract that crowd unless it's a glamour tie.

There will be a lot of the standard 'older' fans we get who tend to sit and watch the game with a sarnie. Along with the families who've come for a day out not too far from home. I think that may spoil it a little but otherwise this is tasty.

There will be a lot of the standard 'older' fans we get who tend to sit and watch the game with a sarnie. Along with the families who've come for a day out not too far from home. I think that may spoil it a little but otherwise this is tasty.

There'll be some of that, no doubt. But I genuinely don't think too many as a proportion of the support.

As others have said, the FA cup does usually draw a different kind of crowd to the usual league following. Plus Stoke are not a big draw for most fans, so I reckon those who make it there will more than likely be up for it.

Bigger the following the worst the support IMO, half of the stand will be say down too as it will be full of people on there first away game of the season

Then go and stand at the back, sing and dance for the whole game and stop fcuking moaning you tw@ts

Then go and stand at the back, sing and dance for the whole game and stop fcuking moaning you tw@ts

The last time I did that I got moaned at by some older couple for taking there seat and they even got the stewards. I'll sooner give it a miss and go to an away league game, Much more exciting and entertaining 

The last time I did that I got moaned at by some older couple for taking there seat and they even got the stewards. I'll sooner give it a miss and go to an away league game, Much more exciting and entertaining 

lol Surely on a wind up.

I ordered my ticket on Friday, still hasn't come (which isn't really too much of a problem) but I've had a look at my confirmation e-mail and it's listed the methods of collecting your ticket - it's underlined 'print off tickets' again? Surely that can't be the case for away games? Absolutely fuming if it is, don't have a printer which means further inconvenience and I never once selected print-off.

Archived