Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Banks

Gary Taylor Fletcher

Worth a new deal for at least one season. He's earned that much at least. Surprise signing for of the season for me. Didn't expect too much from him but he's played a big part on and off the pitch for us. I think if he a more 'football like build' and was given a chance by a bigger side early on in his career he could have gone much further in his career.

I think all the players who have featured this season deserve new deals if their contract is due to expire. They may not get many games next season but you never know. Of cause certain dead wood around the club though should be put into the compost bin.

Prem experience, gets in well with the lads and he's probably in comparatively little wages wise so I could appreciate what he brings to the table (apart from KFC, big macs, sausage rolls etc...) if Pearson was to renew his contract

GTF  was terrific today. Often found himself deep in his own half , he has an excellent touch on the ball, a really good eye for a clever pass and deserved his goal with a great finish. He definitely deserves a new deal for a year. well done GTF - enjoyed watching your performance today.

Does anyone think Nige might sit GTF down after the last game of the season and say something like: "Look Gaz, you've been fantastic for us this season, but we all know you're smuggling in balti pies from the continent. If you give it everything in the gym this summer, how's about one proper season in the prem doing what we know you can do?".

I think he can play a bigger role for us next year if he fully dedicates himself to it. Could have the season of his life.

funny really people opinions on gtfs build he was probably exact same build when he played in the prem and he had a good season scoring 6 and had 8 assists in 29 games which isnt bad playing in midfield in the prem for blackpool. good thing is hes got is the experience to pass on to some players about being in the prem for a team people will think will go strait back down, experience can make up for a lot in the prem, its not so much a physical thing but more about being mentally fit

Archived