Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Molson Canadian

Players Sliding on Knee's During Goal Celebrations

Knockeart seems to do this everytime he scores, am I the only one who is worried one of our players is going to injure themselves doing this? Everytime I watch a highlight I cringe a bit when they do it, especially Knocky during the Millwall game celebration didn't seem very smooth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHUSpmM3Zb0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUBkRQtxofyXr09mWtgoUUqw

Perhaps I worry too much?

Knockeart seems to do this everytime he scores, am I the only one who is worried one of our players is going to injure themselves doing this? Everytime I watch a highlight I cringe a bit when they do it, especially Knocky during the Millwall game celebration didn't seem very smooth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHUSpmM3Zb0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUBkRQtxofyXr09mWtgoUUqw

Perhaps I worry too much?

Perhaps?

Maybe the player should just stand still after scoring, that way there is very low risk of injury...

Terrible idea. The amount of whiplash injuries that must arise from teammates jumping on stationery scorer's backs must be astronomical. And usually 3 or 4 have a go, so there's a chance of serious muscle damage going on

Shit Knockaert has got a bit of grass stuck to his knee, I hope he is ok.

Do you worry too much.

The answer is yes, GET A GRIP!

I love the team and players too much! It has made me paranoid and I worry to much! I want promotion so bad!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with me!? lol

They just need to be careful where they do it.  When Liam Moore scored his first goal, he did the knee slide towards L1, and only just got onto his feet before he slid onto the tarmac strip around the edge of the pitch.

Cant see it being a problem - more things happen during the match to worry about.

They just need to be careful where they do it.  When Liam Moore scored his first goal, he did the knee slide towards L1, and only just got onto his feet before he slid onto the tarmac strip around the edge of the pitch.

Cant see it being a problem - more things happen during the match to worry about.

Scary image of going knee first onto the tarmac strip

Archived