Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Molson Canadian

Players Sliding on Knee's During Goal Celebrations

http://www.theoffside.com/leagues/spain-la-liga/sliding-on-your-knees-not-clever.html

"Sergio Garcia scored the first goal for Real Betis in the 3-3 draw with Numancia, after just nine minutes. He went with the knee-sliding celebration, got it a bit wrong and was substituted with a twisted lateral ligament in his left knee soon after.

You can see Garcia’s celebration in this video after he scores the first goal"

Whilst I do think the OP is slightly ott, didn't Solskjaer fook his knee ligaments to pretty much career ending extent celebrating his injury time champions league winner?........or am I imagining that?

Edit- just saw someone has already stated that, so I didn't dream it lol

#dontslideknocky #saveknockysknees #knockynomoresliding #knockypearsonwillheadbuttyouifyouslideagain #slidenomorefoxes #nomoreslipandslidefoxes

I would like to nominate my own thread for thread of the year award 2014

thank you

Better get Knocky a new hashtag #dontslideknockaert

YES!!!! everyone start tweeting him this when he scores lol

Forget about Knockys knee slide, his general interaction with the fans at millwall was brilliant. Forever waving throughout the warm up, then general going mad when we scored, could tell every goal meant something to him. People love Moore because apart from being bloody brilliant (my motm on Wednesday) he always gives 100% and supports the club. Apart from not being from Leicester/supporting the club I think Knocky shows just as much passion as moore which is terrific. Love him

Forget about Knockys knee slide, his general interaction with the fans at millwall was brilliant. Forever waving throughout the warm up, then general going mad when we scored, could tell every goal meant something to him. People love Moore because apart from being bloody brilliant (my motm on Wednesday) he always gives 100% and supports the club. Apart from not being from Leicester/supporting the club I think Knocky shows just as much passion as moore which is terrific. Love him

Knockaert is like our own, he loves it here

Archived