Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Molson Canadian

Players Sliding on Knee's During Goal Celebrations

I had to register just to comment on this thread I saw a few days ago.... I'm hoping someone.... ANYONE caught Kasper's knee-slide across the turf towards L1 after the fourth goal. There were a lot of phones out and here is hoping to finding it on YouTube in the coming days.

Normally, we score and I jump around like a nutcase, goad the away fans, watch the replay of the goal on the TV and Poznan. But Kasper's knee-slide was worth skipping the first three of those! Epic.

I had to register just to comment on this thread I saw a few days ago.... I'm hoping someone.... ANYONE caught Kasper's knee-slide across the turf towards L1 after the fourth goal. There were a lot of phones out and here is hoping to finding it on YouTube in the coming days.

Normally, we score and I jump around like a nutcase, goad the away fans, watch the replay of the goal on the TV and Poznan. But Kasper's knee-slide was worth skipping the first three of those! Epic.

Yep I spotted it from the West Stand and looked like an impressive effort.

Always forget to look at what Kasper does when we score. Last season at Birmingham away I asked my wife to make a point of watching what he does if we got a goal and she got a great photo of him going mental when we equalised.

• 6 months later...

After watching Ulloa highlights on youtube, I am relieved by the fact I haven't seen a goal celebration where he has gone sliding across the turf.

:pearson::nigel::knockyhat:

Game v Everton at 0-0. Header from Ulloa in the 92nd minute in the top corner.

As he slides to celebrate, he removes his shirt to revel the words 'This one's for you Molson Canadian' on his vest top.

• 1 year later...

It is prone to creating injury and I'm surprised the Management don't  stop it. I did see a player once get a serious gash in his Knee. Albeit in a senior match when either a sharp stone or a piece of glass ripped into his Knee causing a 3 inch gash.

There are many other forms of celebration which achieves the same result without possible injury.

Archived