Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Let me post again

Someone let me post in your main forum again. Then I can create a "Meet Lamby" thread when I'm up there for our game. Plus it'll help if I could post in the Championship season topic too ;)

There's a decent little pub near the train station where you'll find a few away fans.

Try the Rainbow & Dove on Charles Street, just remember to make an effort. We don't like scruffy bastards.

There's a decent little pub near the train station where you'll find a few away fans.

Try the Rainbow & Dove on Charles Street, just remember to make an effort. We don't like scruffy bastards.

I know that's the gay pub, I aint that stupid.

Someone let me post in your main forum again. Then I can create a "Meet Lamby" thread when I'm up there for our game. Plus it'll help if I could post in the Championship season topic too ;)

Why on earth do you care about posting on a Leicester City board anyway? Are there no Charlton ones that'll have you?

Why on earth do you care about posting on a Leicester City board anyway? Are there no Charlton ones that'll have you?

He's a wanderer.

I'm banned from the main one until further notice :(

Doesn't explain why you keep on posting on a Leicester City FC messageboard.

Archived