Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bettsj2

Sean St Ledger

Apparently his hamstring problems are booze related. I can't remember whether it was something I read or what someone told me but boozing can have a big effect on your hamstrings as strange as it sounds.

Great to have in and around the squad for morale etc and he had a nice run of games last season before he got injured v Bristol City but he's never been the same since.

Apparently his hamstring problems are booze related. I can't remember whether it was something I read or what someone told me but boozing can have a big effect on your hamstrings as strange as it sounds.

Great to have in and around the squad for morale etc and he had a nice run of games last season before he got injured v Bristol City but he's never been the same since.

It's quite clear when you think about it, everyone knows that booze makes your legs weak !!!!

Get him sold or out on loan (preferably with some wages being paid by the loaning club). He needs to move on. Tbh I'd take 200-300k if we could get that for him now. His wages are a big clog up on financial accounts.

On the account of the £1m wages per season, I'd sell him for £0.

earlier this season i was walking into the ground and past all of the players cars just as this bentley was pulling in (about 2pm-ish)

He got out and i said hi, as did he and i jokingly said "arent you a bit late?"
His response?

"Well I dont have to be here if i dont want too"

Personally i just thought that was an absolutly crap attitude to have. Especially when hes hardly played any games and hes driving around in a brand new bentley he has in no possible way earned

Get rid of the waste of space and possibly let one of the youngsters have a chance imo 

earlier this season i was walking into the ground and past all of the players cars just as this bentley was pulling in (about 2pm-ish)

His response?

Personally i just thought that was an absolutly crap attitude to have. Especially when hes hardly played any games and hes driving around in a brand new bentley he has in no possible way earned

Get rid of the waste of space and possibly let one of the youngsters have a chance imo 

If anything I'd be pleased i mean... he didn't have to be there

If anything I'd be pleased i mean... he didn't have to be there

No, he doesnt have to be there

But on the other hand, is there any point to him being there?

I can't realistically see him ever playing in the first team this season, hes too far the pecking order of defenders anyway now and his contract is up at the end of the season, and hes probably shagged pearsons daughter 

His response?

Well if he's not playing then fair play to him for turning up an hour before kick off. How early should he be getting there?

Maybe he just took your question the wrong way.

Hardly his fault if he's overpaid. 

Do love the overpaid comments.

How many that say it would turn down 20k a week.

And there company would benefit  from it.

Human nature to take it whether you can do the job or not.

Cue the I would not bollox.

Hardly his fault if he's overpaid. 

I agree but it's an excellent reason to get rid if he is. With FFP around it's pretty frustrating to know that we're paying money a lot of money for essentially nothing. That's what irritates me about this anyway, less bothered about the player himself although I am questioning his attitude a bit.

I've been a big fan of SSL and like his style of play as a defender. Would like to see him get his head in the game and compete for a starting place, that said can't see him as a starter any more. Seeing as that's probably unlikely he will be able to, then probably best we got rid. A shame in some ways, as he was a good talent, wish him luck if he does go to Brentford

I've been a big fan of SSL and like his style of play as a defender. Would like to see him get his head in the game and compete for a starting place, that said can't see him as a starter any more. Seeing as that's probably unlikely he will be able to, then probably best we got rid. A shame in some ways, as he was a good talent, wish him luck if he does go to Brentford

a contradiction in terms mate.......sez it all really

Archived