Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bettsj2

Sean St Ledger

I agree but it's an excellent reason to get rid if he is. With FFP around it's pretty frustrating to know that we're paying money a lot of money for essentially nothing. That's what irritates me about this anyway, less bothered about the player himself although I am questioning his attitude a bit.

Exactly

Every week on Sky when it gives the team news it generally says Leicester have a fully fit squad to choose from, except long term injuries to Tom Hopper and Sean St. Ledger. Does anyone know whether he'll be fit before the transfer window closes so we can get him out on loan?

Every week on Sky when it gives the team news it generally says Leicester have a fully fit squad to choose from, except long term injuries to Tom Hopper and Sean St. Ledger. Does anyone know whether he'll be fit before the transfer window closes so we can get him out on loan?

The loan window opens a week or so after the transfer window closes so even if he is still injured then we'll be able to loan him out either way. 

SSL is not a bad player. If he was on £5K or you did not know his wage, you'd all be hoping for his return.

no we wouldn't. the small group on FT that rate him would. The vast majoriity who realise is he is average wouldn't give a shit.

SSL is not a bad player. If he was on £5K or you did not know his wage, you'd all be hoping for his return.

He's not bad, but he isnt much good either. Average, which turns to below average when you consider how much he's probably on. It's probably hampering us signing someone else for cover

Apart from we wouldn't because he isn't close to being good enough for a side aiming for promotion.

I forgot about him. Another poor Sven signing. He's about sixth choice now.

According to news sources, SSL has gone away to Germany again seeking treatment for his long term injures.....

Am i the only one who thinks this is becoming a hell of a joke now? I bet Walsh (the scout) can't wait for him to be off the wadge bill so we can bring one (or even two) new players in for the amount we pay him!

According to news sources, SSL has gone away to Germany again seeking treatment for his long term injures.....

Am i the only one who thinks this is becoming a hell of a joke now? I bet Walsh (the scout) can't wait for him to be off the wadge bill so we can bring one (or even two) new players in for the amount we pay him!

well I'm glad someone has found him as I was starting to wonder if he had been lost under a table in a bar in dublin.

This guy must rank as one of the biggest wasters in football, quite happy taking an inflated wage for doing very little and seemingly no pride in our great club. Personaly will be glad to see the back of him.

Hate the game not the player.

Archived