Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Other Accused Celebrity & Public Life Sex Offenders

The more scarier part of it for me is the cover ups that have taken place over the years, which has meant that the abusers could not come forward.

There was Elm Guest House, where abuse is alleged to have taken place, but the visitors to this place were so well connected in the highest places that it was impossible for the abusers to say anything. And if they did it was hushed up.

Interesting what has been going on in Jersey over the years too. A minister there highlighted that abuse was rife. The chief of police there started to investigate and he was suddenly suspended. The minister who highlighted the situation ended up getting sacked and has since been jailed twice. They even tried to stop him posting on the Internet to try and shut him up. Evidence points to cases being dropped over there and people being found not guilty as they had connections to people within government. Saville visited the island many times.

The abuse is one thing, but not being able to go to anyone to get justice must have been an awful situation.

I think this is going to run and run for many years, but will covers ups still take place to protect certain people.

There was a certain visitor to Elm Guest House that remarkably hasn't been questioned yet, or it hasn't come out in public yet. I often wonder whether he is untouchable and maybe holds too many cards against too many people for it to come out. The silence on this one is just telling a story in itself in my opinion.

Only a few days I wrote this. And today in the news it says that important investigation documents went missing.

Cover ups, those in senior positions either knew all along about what certain individuals got upto, or were involved themselves.

Today's news just another bit of proof of cover ups

Only a few days I wrote this. And today in the news it says that important investigation documents went missing.

Cover ups, those in senior positions either knew all along about what certain individuals got upto, or were involved themselves.

Today's news just another bit of proof of cover ups

Possibly but not necessarily.

Maybe it would be appropriate to see some evidence before assuming there was a deliberate cover up.

The failure to pursue enquiries back in the day could be due to incompetence or just a failure to recognise how serious the problem was. Times and priorities were, regrettably, different then.

I'd be wary of being too quick to cry conspiracy before any evidence is present.

Possibly but not necessarily.

Maybe it would be appropriate to see some evidence before assuming there was a deliberate cover up.

The failure to pursue enquiries back in the day could be due to incompetence or just a failure to recognise how serious the problem was. Times and priorities were, regrettably, different then.

I'd be wary of being too quick to cry conspiracy before any evidence is present.

Unfortunately it looks like it was a cover up. I didn't want to respond a few days ago as I knew this would gain ground.

Been following these cover ups for a while, particularly the one in Jersey that does not gain much press.

Massive can of worms and too many people high up involved to enable a proper investigation to take place.

You have just got to look at Saville to see how situations are hidden.

Harris got exposed, but there is much more murky stuff that isn't being exposed, being hidden as there are too many high flyers linked.

As an example, there is one individual who was known to be involved in particular parties. But he has evaded arrest so far.

It is much better for the establishment to deal with the cases when the suspects are dead as they cannot say anything and point the finger to others that were involved, that would make it difficult for the establishment.

• 1 month later...

Cliff Richard's house finally being searched. Good luck 'Kitty'.

Why you so suspicious? Don't you think our very own Keith would have been informed of any wrong doings at Elm Guest House & taken any appropriate action? It's not like he's got a history of cover-ups.

vaztwit.png

There have been other people who've had their houses searched, been questioned by the police and even gone to trial and have been found not guilty.

We shouldn't assume guilt just because of this.

Guest MattP

Heard a rumor that Jill Dando threatened to out Saville and Cliff before her death, that could very well go in the conspiracy thread though!

Agree with the above also. Innocent until proven guilty means nothing anymore.

Dando was heading a massive investigation into historical sex abuse at the time she was murdered. Not a consipracy.

Anyone ever been caught for that? George got his conviction quashed didn't he?

Dando was heading a massive investigation into historical sex abuse at the time she was murdered. Not a consipracy.

Anyone ever been caught for that? George got his conviction quashed didn't he?

The last I heard from the case was George getting paid off for his time spent in jail. So I can only assume it's on going? Very suspicious

The last I heard from the case was George getting paid off for his time spent in jail. So I can only assume it's on going? Very suspicious

I think you'll find he got nothing, nowt, nada

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/not-innocent-enough-to-be-compensated-barry-george-loses-legal-battle-for-compensation-over-wrongful-conviction-for-jill-dandos-murder-8697397.html

Ah thought he got the £500,000 quoted in the piece. I suppose that's the problem with having only 'innocent' and 'guilty', unlike in Scotland.

Ah thought he got the £500,000 quoted in the piece. I suppose that's the problem with having only 'innocent' and 'guilty', unlike in Scotland.

I think its more to do with covering up Police ineptitude.

Google the Rochdale Free Press article on Cyril Smith, that case is not ineptitude but something far far worse.

Heard a rumor that Jill Dando threatened to out Saville and Cliff before her death, that could very well go in the conspiracy thread though!

Agree with the above also. Innocent until proven guilty means nothing anymore.

Just read up about that having just seen this. Never heard of it before, that said I would have only been 7 at the time, but can't believe it. She must have been onto something?

Archived