Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Other Accused Celebrity & Public Life Sex Offenders

Guest MattP

My mate will be delighted if he has.

Been asking for ten years when are they pull that bloke in, touched a lot of people.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MattP

With Max Clifford going to prison and being outed as having a tiny penis I'm not prepared to declare Operation Yewtree a huge success.

Guest MattP

I wonder if he was wearing a Chelsea kit when he did it.

lol

I bet David will be cracking open a few cold ones tonight.

Guest MattP

Eight year sentence, that's certainly not the 'smallest one you have ever seen' is it Max?

With Max Clifford going to prison and being outed as having a tiny penis I'm not prepared to declare Operation Yewtree a huge success.

I read that too, but another woman stated his penis was enormous, if she thinks 2 1/2 inches is enormous I've still got a chance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The more scarier part of it for me is the cover ups that have taken place over the years, which has meant that the abusers could not come forward.

There was Elm Guest House, where abuse is alleged to have taken place, but the visitors to this place were so well connected in the highest places that it was impossible for the abusers to say anything. And if they did it was hushed up.

Interesting what has been going on in Jersey over the years too. A minister there highlighted that abuse was rife. The chief of police there started to investigate and he was suddenly suspended. The minister who highlighted the situation ended up getting sacked and has since been jailed twice. They even tried to stop him posting on the Internet to try and shut him up. Evidence points to cases being dropped over there and people being found not guilty as they had connections to people within government. Saville visited the island many times.

The abuse is one thing, but not being able to go to anyone to get justice must have been an awful situation.

I think this is going to run and run for many years, but will covers ups still take place to protect certain people.

There was a certain visitor to Elm Guest House that remarkably hasn't been questioned yet, or it hasn't come out in public yet. I often wonder whether he is untouchable and maybe holds too many cards against too many people for it to come out. The silence on this one is just telling a story in itself in my opinion.

I find it really quite troubling that these cases are so public and the 'accused' are just that, for every Rolf Harris or Stuart Hall you're just as likely to get someone like Lavelle who will probably be thought 'dodgy' for the rest of his life, just because some woman decided to make up a load of nonsense. I think that anonymity of people in the public eye should be a law, until found guilty.

SGLF - I agree that it is a very difficult situation. There is a massive amount of cover ups, and individuals need to be brought to justice.

But I also think there is an element of people that will come forward now, knowing if they are successful in getting someone prosecuted, they will make money out of it. There is financial benefit and also authorities are keen to prosecute to show they are now doing something.

Very very difficult situation, where there needs to be a balance at some point.

I find it really quite troubling that these cases are so public and the 'accused' are just that,

It does seem unfair doesn't it, but by publicizing the fact that a particular person has been arrested for some sexual offense, others who have also been victims are more likely to come forward and tell the police things that they never did before.

Archived