Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Forest Ticket Update - 16/01/14 - NOW SOLD OUT

Doubt they'd ask you to destroy the adult ticket. Who's to say you would :P

They'd be replacing the seat that was occupied by the child, so the ticket wouldn't even be valid. Been asked to destroy tickets when i've upgraded them before

Ha, that sales centre message is the most BS thing ever. I tried phoning dead on 9am for PO tickets last season and couldnt get through. Apparently it takes a maximum of 50 calls or something, so you're telling me 50 calls all phoned at dead on nine the same time as me so i couldnt get through? Its a load of shit, the club need to look at themselves sometimes, its a joke when the big games come around

its perfectly plausible there are 50+ people ringing dead on 9 on the opening day

You guys 100% this will be on tues 18th, forest play sheff utd on sun 16th, no mention of rearranged date on either lcfc or nffc

Just checked with the sales centre and apparently the game will go ahead as planned on the Tuesday 18th and not on the Weds. Good news for us

Archived