Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Forest Ticket Update - 16/01/14 - NOW SOLD OUT

Just phoned the ticket office and they have a few returns if anyone still needs a ticket, they're all singles though. I got a second one, was hoping to be able to get to together but the woman on the phone said they only have singles returned.

I really wanted to go to this game. This STH credit scheme is an absolute insult to anyone who doesn't have enough credits or isn't a STH.

Also I have to blame the people that work at Forest in relation to their sales business. Why only sell 2,000 tickets for a game that isn't just a local derby, it could potentially have a bearing on Forest's and our promotion chances.

I had no chance in buying the tickets during the time they were for sale whatsoever. Disgraceful.

I really wanted to go to this game. This STH credit scheme is an absolute insult to anyone who doesn't have enough credits or isn't a STH.

Also I have to blame the people that work at Forest in relation to their sales business. Why only sell 2,000 tickets for a game that isn't just a local derby, it could potentially have a bearing on Forest's and our promotion chances.

I had no chance in buying the tickets during the time they were for sale whatsoever. Disgraceful.

May I ask why you think that?

Please enlighten me as to why it is a disgrace people who go week in week out get priority?

lol

How is it an insult? The credit system is absolutely fine, you have to have a priority system in place - a free for all is hardly viable for a club as well supported as we are.

I just think it isn't fair on people that haven't attended as many away games as others that have, the ones with 'priority'.

I don't mean to be condescending but that's exactly the point of it all.

When you say it's unfair I actually think it's very fair. It's right that those who put in more effort and are more committed get the privilege of going to the big fixtures.

I just think it isn't fair on people that haven't attended as many away games as others that have, the ones with 'priority'.

Wtf are you actually for real?

What do you suggest. We have 20k stood queuing on a monday morning?

Or maybe a royal rumble of a sunday night last 2k standing get tickets.

I don't mean to be condescending but that's exactly the point of it all.

When you say it's unfair I actually think it's very fair. It's right that those who put in more effort and are more committed get the privilege of going to the big fixtures.

Yeah you've got a good point. Maybe I was just being worked up about it. I didn't mean to cause a stir.

Looked on the away tickets page on LCFC early around 5 it said Wednesday 19th Feb, now it's gone back to TBA!?

It would be nice if we actuley knew when we were playing some people need to arrange work changes ect Come on LCFC make the fookers play Tues

Surely that's the whole point of having priority?

Archived